Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things i hate while riding

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: things i hate while riding

Missouri voted second worst roads in the country....Kansas City (where I live) voted the worst roads in Missouri. Sounds like a nice place to ride a bike doesn't it?

Old 08-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Retired Moderator

Older drivers are the worst. They must think that, because they have been around so long, they ALWAYS have the right of way...under every circumstance. Also, soccer moms on their cell phones turning left in front of me is another a$$ chapper.

Old 08-02-2006, 02:29 AM

NJ traffic.

Old 08-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

- Ripe Road Kill kicked up from the car in front
- Taking a bird to the throat (better than a deer I guess)
- Road Construction
- Gravel on the road
- Pick ups with so much $#!T piled in the back and flying off while driving down the freeway
- Not being waved back to from other bikers [:'(]

Old 08-06-2006, 04:25 AM

just a few things that **** me off are......
[sm=rant.gif]-potholes
-gravel
-other bikers not waving dilebrately
-oncoming traffic at night flashing me cause my brights are on(NO **** THAT"S THE PURPOSE I WANT TO BE SEEN!!)
-stupid shmucks motioning to do a wheelie when i'm already sitting in the left hand turn lane.
-Me sitting next to my bike with leathers on and helmet in hand and they ask "is that your bike"...no asswhipe i randomly walk around with the gear and stand next to motorcycles.
-the inevitable question.."So how fast does it go"
-cagers with the mentality that I'm just on a bike so they can cut me off cause they won't get hurt..
-when your in a full tuck in the left lane doing a 100mph and some jealous dickwad decides it will be funny to switch lanes and slow it down to 55mph and pace the car to his right.
-People who can't even drive their mothers minivan asking "can i ride it?"...NO.."come on i rode my buddy's 50ccdirtbike before"
-Squids
-every dumb *** in his camaro or mustang that thinks he can beat me only to run into total annihilation
-following the landscapers in traffic and the barkdust and lawn shavings come flying out along with the occasional shovel or rake
-The loser who asks if you can do certain stunts then you reply and he always has this oh so magnificent "buddy" of his that is god's gift to motorcycles
-all the retarded ones who ask "why didn't you buy the 1000" If i wanted it or needed it i would have bought it you asswhipe...Why are YOU driving a hyundai
-people who turn the signs around in the twisties that warn you of the type of turn coming up
-gridlock traffic in 90-100 degree weather
-ones who feel that your bike is a toy and sit on it or put there kids on it
-the yuts that think their hot **** cause they drive a corvette or beamer or mercadez

more to come...--->>[sm=rant.gif]

Old 08-06-2006, 04:30 AM

I dont have my bike just yet, so I guess I shouldnt be posting these- but from what I've noticed while putting around in my cage:

-Dumbasses riding your *** giving you no room if **** goes sour in front of you
-People tossing crap out the window
-People throwing everyone in the same category as "dumbass kids" when riding a sport bike

Old 08-06-2006, 08:46 AM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

oncoming cars driving sloppy and lazily drifting over the double yellow 3 feet into my lane (they always get the finger)
Yeah, that's my number 1!

I can't tell you how many times that happens on a ride. Hell they don't even care either.... and get all indignant when you flip them off too. They can't understand what the problem is. You still have room to squeeze by. [:@] [:@] [:@]

Old 08-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Retired Moderator

HighRevver...you got me layin' on the floor. That whole..."is this your bike?"..."No, it's my Holloween costume...I can't even ride a motorcycle"

Old 08-06-2006, 02:08 PM

i hate it when every highschool kid driving a mustang or a camaro(cool cars btw) wants to treat every light like a drag race, not realizing how badly i would maul them...i hate when harley wannab's tell me i ride a piece of $h!t at lights and then take take off in their enourmous chevy trucks with harley decals on them(no bike in sight)...i hate it when i pull into the Sidecar restaurant in memphis and some drunk jerk off doctor or laywer who looks at his harley more than he rides it tries to start a fight with me....notice I said drunk, and getting back on his bike with his plastic wife or girlfriend on the back...

Old 08-06-2006, 02:17 PM

Debris on the road, especially when the car in front of you changes lanes at the last minute, so you barely (if you lucky) have enough time to swerve around it. Oh, almost forgot, and SQUIDS!!!!!!

Quick Reply: things i hate while riding