Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things i hate while riding

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006 | 03:01 PM
Default RE: things i hate while riding

+1 on the bugs andpeople at stop lights telling you to do a wheelie and theres nowhere to go but left or right. I dont understand where they xpect you to do a wheelie i know i need a little room. but what really makes me mad is all the idiots in there cages that throw things out the window i swear if i get hit with one more cigarette[:'(]

Old 07-27-2006 | 04:33 PM

I hate it when you're at a stoplight and some cager squeezes up next to you in the same lane to ask you where you got your bike/helmet/jacket and if it's easy to ride. I've had that happen like a million times. Where the hell you think I got my bike? I made it myself with paper mache and popsicle sticks.

Old 07-27-2006 | 08:40 PM

Hedberg was the man. Left us too soon. Sorry for highjacking just had to say " Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convevience."

Old 07-27-2006 | 11:19 PM

I hate gravel in the corners, a muffler or some other car part left in the middle of the lane that you don't see till the guy in front of you passes over it. I hate aholes that ride up on your a$$ especially when it's foggy dark and you're driving slow to look for crap in the road. I hate punks who hog the line so you can't get past them while splitting lanes. I hate traffic in 90+ degree weather.

Old 07-28-2006 | 01:08 AM

Riding behind a car then they flick their cigarette out the window. Yea thanks alot a$$ hole.

Old 07-28-2006 | 01:10 AM

When you ride through town and every kid motions for you to pull a wheelie, and you don't because you are in the city and they think you suck. [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 07-28-2006 | 01:22 AM

Top 5 hates

5. traffic
4. cagers making left turns
3. blue hairs in cadillacs
2. sand or water in the middle of the road on a fast blind sweeper
1. Mothereffing cell-phones! When the phone goes on the brain goes off. Everytime

Old 07-28-2006 | 02:14 AM

I just had my biggest fear happen the other day. I never thought i'd see it. I was in the middle of taking a right turn and i saw a side to a cardboard box laying right in my turn! I used to joke to friends that something like a cardboard box must be the most slippery thing to ever drive over and i hope i never see one. I came out of my lean, had to hug the yellow line and got around it, but my heart was pumping. I HATE DEBRIS!

Old 07-28-2006 | 08:23 AM

i hate people that walk up to you and say do a burn out. do they not relize how much that eats up the tires but of course its not theres so they dont care. +1 on the ciggs out the window ive dodged my fair share

Old 07-28-2006 | 08:40 AM

Hmmm...things I hate when riding;
retards in their cages (in general), oncoming cars driving sloppy and lazily drifting over the double yellow 3 feet into my lane (they always get the finger), herds of deer that decide they want to run with me or cross in front, 16-18 year old girls driving while on cell phone anywhere within a 500 ft radius of me, f'ing slobs that pour out coffee or soda at a stop light then I step in it, stones or other debris in the road, flying cig butts, people that deliberately throw stuff out the window or sunroof, tailgaters...and that's all I can think of for now.

Quick Reply: things i hate while riding