Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things i hate while riding

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006 | 01:35 AM
AI
Default RE: things i hate while riding

ORIGINAL: D2MEclipseGT_600RR

I hate when the city workers are sutting the grass along side the roads, then the cool guy with the blower blows all the cut grass, sticks, rocks, and everything else right at you as you drive by
lol

Old 07-26-2006 | 01:39 AM
AI

ORIGINAL: cbr04

lol.. this is a funny thread (good one though)! hmm... let's see. things i hate while riding: not much except for when a bug somehow gets inside your freakin' helmet even when you've got the visor closed. how the hell does that happen?!
probably was already in there before u put the helmet on. i left my helmet in the garage once and the next morning, i grab my helmet and notice theres spider webs in there. then i see a spider crawling around inside. i bring my helmet inside now.

i hate riding in extremely strong winds. [:@]

Old 07-26-2006 | 02:12 AM

I have to second who ever said the filler black stuff in the road. It catches the back tyre so bad!

Old 07-26-2006 | 02:49 AM

Ya i h8 all the kids who try to get me to do wheelies, if im gonna do a wheelie its cause i want to or theres a couple hot a** girls in the lane next to me. those tar strips suck also. ya and somehow i also seem o get a bug that finds his way into my helmet with the shield down[sm=dontgetit.gif] but ya theres prolly plenty of other things i really h8 but this is a couple i can think of right now. o actually one more thing i h8 when i pull up next to a pack of hard core harley riders by myself and they start revin there engines and sayin u wanna fu**in race, i just put my shield down and take off dont feel like stickin around and sayin somethin that gets my *** kicked.

Old 07-26-2006 | 11:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Flip

I hate summer t-storms. They can literally come out of nowhere in as little as 5 min.

Anyone who posts a bike for sale and says it has never been in the rain is an outright lier! Unless some of you guys have actually never been in the rain, then its all cool.
LMAO... My bike's never been RIDDEN in rain (except a really super light drizzle one night on the way home from work) but she's SAT in the rain a couple times (when one of those little storms popped up in the middle of the day while I was at work).

So I could technically post that she's never been ridden in rain...

(j/k)

Old 07-26-2006 | 01:50 PM
|

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! I thought I was the ONLY one that got the stupid bug in my helmet flying around going in my eye when I'm trying to ride then blinding me to the point where I just want to pull over and get the damn bug out of my eye! I totally forgot about that one. I think they get in through the anti-fog vent?? That or somehow stupid bugs always seem to find their way under my chin and right above whats covering my neck of my jacket and hitting me at 70mph! ow...

Mike

Old 07-26-2006 | 02:37 PM

yeah it does suck when a big juicy bug nails you at 70 lol

Old 07-26-2006 | 03:33 PM

+1 to the bugs, i had a monster comin at my head one time (with a helmet on) but for some reason my logic was to take it in the neck rather than the hard helmet.

I hate when people have dirt driveways on country roads and when they pull out they drag along the dirt and rocks with them and you come around a corner scrapping ur knee and suddenly have to stand it straight up to avoid a crash

I hate when people ride your tail not because they are bein a$$holes but because they 'like your bike' and want a closer look

i hate making a newbie mistake when im trying to show off, even though i technically could still be called a newbie l[sm=hia.gif]

I hate when somethin goes wrong on my bike from doing wheelies and i have to fix it even though i have nobody to blame but myself for doing that to my bike

aaaannnd I actually like when people tell me to lift it up in moderate traffic cuz if im in the mood i'll slip the clutch and give them a little show then they think im the man

Old 07-26-2006 | 05:15 PM

I think it was donc on a different thread but I hate when you lay it over and mack some with the tire. Did that on the local highway goin round draggin peg at 100 or so and macked some scarred the **** out of me. I also hate the peolpe who are to good to wave out you.

Old 07-27-2006 | 02:33 AM

Good post. My super-number one pisser offer is people on cell phones. Runner up is merging onto the highway and some jackass ignores you and doesn't let you in or give an inch forcing you to slow way down or blast it to get on the road. Other ones are jerks that see you wave but ...mwuaaaaa haaa haaaa they're on a harly or ducati. Or....kids in their 18second 1/4mi civic that always wanna race you at the light. Lets see...um, folks who say nice bike in the parking lot, then hop on it like they got the title or something. But still, the whole cell phone things drives me nuts. Do folks all the sudden have that much more stuff to talk about now that they have a cell phone????

Quick Reply: things i hate while riding