Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

THANK YOU SOUTHPARK!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 12:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THANK YOU SOUTHPARK!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Asmittie84

I haven't seen the southpark episode making fun of Guitar Hero. But how lazy are we as a nation that we spend countless hours playing a fake guitar.

Imagine if all these kids(And adults) spent that much time playing aREAL guitar. Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric ClaptonJohn Mayer, Robert Johnson, and other TRUE Guitar Heros would be honored just to polish these kids shoes.

And since everything in this world comes down to SEX a Real Guitar can get you laid. When is the last time a girl's knees got weak watching Harry Potter playing a fake guitar on TV.

Real Guitar FTW.
Hahaha. Dad ask what they are doing and the mom explains it.

dad: So they can play a guitar now?
mom: No its just a platic guitar. You know if they spent as much time on that game, who knows what they can do.

Dad goes into living room and plays the same song they were but on a real guitar.

Stan: What are you doing
Dad: I can play those songs on a real guitar
Kids: lame
Dad: but its a real guitar
Cartman: Real guitars are for old people.

Bawhahahaha. I laughed my as off at that episode. Also the whole show plays like a rockstars life. Great at first, but goes downhill with drugs, then the band gets back together. LOL

Old 11-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

^^^ LOL John Mayer
John Mayer is freaking Amazing on Guitar. Probably the best Guitar player out there right now in the Mainstream. He makes goofy faces when he plays but still pretty damn amazing. Unfortunately people only know him for the Panty Peelers "Why Georgia, Why" and "Body is a Wonderland"(Which probably gets him so much poon-tang it's not even funny).

I have to see this southpark episode. Becuase as a guitar player I find Guitar Hero pretty freaking lame. Why play a game when you can do the real thing and really meet real women and not some beach volleyball game to get your junk off.

Old 11-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

..............but I like Guitar Hero.

When I hear familiar songs on the radio, all I think of is "red, green, blue, blue, orange, yellow, yellow.........."