Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Tell me about your close encounters/ crashes if you're comfortable..

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tell me about your close encounters/ crashes if you're comfortable..

Hey whats up. i'd like to know about some close encounters or crashes on your bike. please be as descriptive as you like. or as general as you like..

Old 04-26-2009, 08:27 PM

umph....... wtf............oh ****..............ooh...ooh.....uhg...... extreme tears and sobbing....

Old 04-26-2009, 08:35 PM

i have been in one incident, i was taking an exit off I-94 and at the end of the ramp there is a stop sign. I make it there with no problem, i did glance in my mirror to see a car a little ways behind me slowing down normally so i think nothing of it. So I am sitting at the stop sign waiting on some cross traffic, I see an opening and i let off the brake and start letting the clutch out, when suddenly BAM! The chick in the car rear ends me, amazing thing was that i didn't go down. Her plastic bumper cover dented around my rear tire and pinned my bike straight up. The only damage to the bike was the license plate got bent up a little bit, the rim was somehow perfectly fine, but on the car the bumper was dented from the wheel and the headlight was busted and there was a good size dent in her hood. So i came out damn lucky, i was scared as hell when i felt her hit me but was able to calm down a bit when i saw that there was nothing wrong with the bike.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:43 PM

I had a close encounter when them aliens took me to the mother ship and gave me the secret of the ducts tape... Lets just say it went somethin like them new subway commercials all that dancin and footlong... nothin about the five bucks though. My memory is still kinda fuzzy.
I remember wakin up and SOOOOPer Cbr wuz sittin there all purty. My parachute was neatly packed and my full frontal labotomy scar was a little itchy. Oh yeah I had to adjust myself cause me underswear wuz ridin up a little.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:53 PM
July 2008 ROTM

I got a hard on while dancing with a girl in middle school once.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had bike accident without helmet when i was a teenager but luckily am still alive and there's limit for life when i drive a bike before but i really learned a lot in my past...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:40 AM

Mine worst close call was on a thursday after work about a year ago. I had gotten off early and I told a girl at work I would give her a quick ride around the block. Well needless to say I only had one helmet so I gave it to her. So we go around the block well we stop and the last turn. I was in a turn left only lane. The light turns green I look left then look right to make sure all the cars stop. They all were and I could see one in the distance so I figured he saw the light since it was clearly going to be red. I had my arrow to turn and I look left again he all I see is head lights right next to me. I grab all the brakes I can endo the bike and come down. The chick jumps off and I saw my baby years as my life flashed before my eyes. The car had run the red light at over 60 mph. Craziest night ever

Old 04-27-2009, 12:42 AM

Wow Hang I just read your story and I am sorry to hear about what happened. That is just terrible thing to hear and read.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
About a dozen or so bikes went around a blind corner in the middle of nowhere at around 2 am. Two of the lead bikes got tangled, my roommate and best friend, and another rider we knew. My friend went down, so did 4 other bikes trying to avoid him and his bike, including mine. He was hit two or three times. Once or twice over the legs, once in the back of the head. 5 bikers went down, only 4 every got up again. He wasn't wearing a helmet, might have saved him, might not, will never know. I got off with a fully seperated collar bone, two broken wrists and some spiral fractures in both ankles, all healed for many years now, less about 3 inches of collar bone. I was the lucky one though.

damnnn thats crazy... so you havent heard from that one guy that wasnt wearin his helmet?

Quick Reply: Tell me about your close encounters/ crashes if you're comfortable..