Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

stolen shiz

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stolen shiz

so tonight i went for literally a 5 minute ride and when i pull back into the garage i notice my stock exhaust and metric wrench set missing....freaking bums

Old 04-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

wtf, that kind of crap makes me want to go postal.

I rode my bike from the street to the back of the shop one time and i left my helmet sitting on the side walk. Not even five minutes and i go back out there to retrieve it and some dude stopped his van and was just about to get back in with my helmet in his hands. I was like "hey, that's my helmet!" He stopped and i had to walk up and take it from him. That was all i said. He probably did not understand English anyways. I shoulda reamed him since i caught him red-handed but i let him go. I was so pissed i just walked away.

worse than bums.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by Endless
wtf, that kind of crap makes me want to go postal.

I rode my bike from the street to the back of the shop one time and i left my helmet sitting on the side walk. Not even five minutes and i go back out there to retrieve it and some dude stopped his van and was just about to get back in with my helmet in his hands. I was like "hey, that's my helmet!" He stopped and i had to walk up and take it from him. That was all i said. He probably did not understand English anyways. I shoulda reamed him since i caught him red-handed but i let him go. I was so pissed i just walked away.

worse than bums.
In most states, anything that is left on the sidewalk is considered public property. I know plenty of people who drive looking at the side of the road looking for stuff to pick up. How was he supposed to know you where coming back for it?

Old 04-01-2009, 05:39 AM

In most states, anything that is left on the sidewalk is considered public property. I know plenty of people who drive looking at the side of the road looking for stuff to pick up. How was he supposed to know you where coming back for it?
thats awesome!! I see all sorts of stuff on the sidewalk, Mountain bikes, peoples dogs, heck, even sometimes clothes racks outside of shops.... I had no idea it was free stuff just sitting there.. whooo hooo.. tomorrow is gonna be a great day!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by justasquid
thats awesome!! I see all sorts of stuff on the sidewalk, mountain bikes, peoples dogs, heck, even sometimes clothes racks outside of shops.... I had no idea it was free stuff just sitting there.. Whooo hooo.. Tomorrow is gonna be a great day!!!
lol lol lol lol

Old 04-02-2009, 08:14 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

One time I came out of work (at a bike shop) and there was a helmet (RF700) sitting on my bike which wasn't mine. Even at the time, it wasn't really worth much but I decided to keep it since it was left on the bike. My bike is red and the helmet is red... maybe they thought I could use the helmet more then they could. Don't know but it was a bit random.