Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so my g/f has been reading the 'twilight' books. she's addicted to them and the movie came out just as she finished and she's been dying to see it. after reading peoples reviews on here i was FAR from looking forward to watching it. to my suprise, the movie was great. i normaly hate the love story ****, but it was a pretty good movie.........considering i sat down expecting to fall asleep during a lame *** movie.

let me get back on track w/ the 'STFU' stuff. i absolutely cannot stand going to movie theaters anymore. the greatest movie of all time could be coming out and i'd rather just wait to rent/buy it, these days.people **** me off SO BAD in theaters. tonight i basically got a full movie commentary from the ******** behind me, i heard everything that was ABOUT to happen BEFORE it happened. i dont understand mother ****ers. when i see a movie, i like complete silence, to feel like im in the movie, to get the mood the director was going for. when people talk it just blows the movie. phones were going off, constant talking, talking about what was ABOUT to happen......uuuuugh, i felt like shoving my entire back of popcorn down their throats, then pouring in the soda.

anywho, its a decent movie to see w/ your wife/gf/**** buddy

Old 11-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the whole movie experience is starting to suck hard nowadays. The prices on both movie and snacks are way too high now. I'd rather sit, relax and wait for it to come out on blueray/dvd and watch it on tv instead. Thats what im doing with Batman since I was still overseas when it came out.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate people in theaters, in fact I hate people.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:29 PM

X, haha. i was going to say the same thing but thought it was too harsh.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:37 PM

im big on the hating people in general thing...unless you ride a cbr then i guess your cool.

i was thinking about seeing it, now i guess i will. Thanks jay.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:51 PM

Redz, keep in mind its a huge love story though. its a good flick to see w/ your girl and if you dont mind a vampire love story. i'll admit man i was DEAD SET on not seeing it. all day before hand i was joking w/ her trying to find an excuse to not see it. i read bad reviews on here and the previews looked lame, but i enjoyed the movie. i'd see it again........

PREFERABLY IN A SILENT ****ING THEATER! [>:]

Old 11-30-2008, 06:53 PM

CBR Classic....you post so much when you actually reply....lol

Old 11-30-2008, 06:56 PM

Lol so what did you like about that movie? I thought some of the stuff was pretty cool.. but.. I don't know the directing got on my nerves, like, a lot.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:58 PM

thisismyacct, i guess i'd have to say the love story. im not much on 'mushy' love stories at all. but this movie was put together pretty well. plus, i assumed the whole vampire part of it would be ultra lame, but it too was pretty good.

now back to loud ***.........******** in theaters! lol, TO HELL W/ THEM ALL!