Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Squid poster boy!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Squid poster boy!

Today I think I saw the definition of a squid! (at least how i define it). I'm sitting at a light in my truck, I look across the intersection at the gas station and there he was. At the light, Sitting on his Gsxr , sneakers (no socks), Plaid blue shorts, white tank top, Gucci style shades, and Jersey shore style hair! ( kinda slicked back, but spikey with lots of "product" in it)! Oh and he had a sneaker sock too!
I REALLY wanted to jump outta my truck run over to him and Fist pump him right in the face!! That might be cuz i hate those kinda people, or cuz the auto parts store "mis-placed" my order either way i was in a bad mood, lol! I tried to snap a picture, but the light turned green and he took off like it was a drag race (5 points lol!) and jumped on the highway like a giant D-BAG!
Please feel free to let me know if i mis judged him or i have the definition wrong!

Old 06-05-2010, 03:59 PM

Hmmm. Sounds spot on to me.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnRR
Today I think I saw the definition of a squid! (at least how i define it). I'm sitting at a light in my truck, I look across the intersection at the gas station and there he was. At the light, Sitting on his Gsxr , sneakers (no socks), Plaid blue shorts, white tank top, Gucci style shades, and Jersey shore style hair! ( kinda slicked back, but spikey with lots of "product" in it)! Oh and he had a sneaker sock too!
I REALLY wanted to jump outta my truck run over to him and Fist pump him right in the face!! That might be cuz i hate those kinda people, or cuz the auto parts store "mis-placed" my order either way i was in a bad mood, lol! I tried to snap a picture, but the light turned green and he took off like it was a drag race (5 points lol!) and jumped on the highway like a giant D-BAG!
Please feel free to let me know if i mis judged him or i have the definition wrong!
Nope your spot on man. lol

And high freaking five on using the score thread. haha i was like 5pts? OH the score thread. lol

Old 06-05-2010, 05:55 PM

You sure that wasn't me?
Ah he lovely feelings of stupidity, and being a idiot.

no. it. was. not. me. I. am. stuck. in. Iraq. thanks. to. the. army.

Old 06-05-2010, 07:21 PM

HAHA, i was waiting for someone to pick up on the points thing!

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
no. it. was. not. me. I. am. stuck. in. Iraq. thanks. to. the. army.
Well thanks to you for joining the Army! A lot of people appreciate what you do! Be safe over there!

Old 06-06-2010, 01:14 AM

wait how did you see his hair? no freaking helmet?! what state is this?!

Old 06-06-2010, 01:24 AM

No helemt laws in Connecticut, Legally all you need is eye protection (and your head examined for not wanting to wear a helmet!)