Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Some crazy ish on capital hill Today

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some crazy ish on capital hill Today

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1193245481

Watch how the one lady in the pinkgets knocked out of the way when the Secret Service goes to grab that lady. But u figure if that lady wanted to she could have hit or what not rice.
But i personally thinl that more things like this are going to be happing. Like that dude during the Kerry speach.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Default RE: Some crazy ish on capital hill Today

Uh huh...wonder what kind of charges their going to end up with.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wtf, why did they drag those 'code pink' people out all hostile and ****.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:17 PM

Because they were the only intelligent people in the room. LOL

Old 10-24-2007, 02:21 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

wtf, why did they drag those 'code pink' people out all hostile and ****.
for real you dont see them doin anything thing and then next thing you know they are getting thrown to the ground and dragged out.

Old 10-24-2007, 04:16 PM

[:'(]

Old 10-24-2007, 04:25 PM
Retired Moderator

The "code pink" people were with the woman that causes the ruckus to begin with. I would have kicked them out too. They are trying to have a mature and orderly hearing, and having to worry about people like that blasting out their own opinions during the hearing and making another ruckus doesn't help anything.

F**K the "Code Pink" people and everyone else who believes this type of disrespectful/disruptive behavior is acceptable in society. Not to mention, when you are asked to leave a court room, YOU LEAVE! Fighting the guards will only make matters worse (which is why they appeared to be treated in a "hostile" manner.) They got what they had coming to them. The wore the shirts for attention, and they got it.

It's like if I wore a "F**K John Kerry" shirt to a John Kerry speech, I KNOW I would be asked to leave because they know I'm a HUGE risk of starting up a disturbance. Just because you guys don't like the Bush administration, doesn't mean people like "code pink" should be able to shout out their own political agenda during televised hearings and conferences. I mean honestly, why is it ALWAYS the crazy, extreme liberals that pull crazy s**t like this for media attention?

Old 10-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Retired Moderator

I agree with Foxy...screw those lesbians! Don't you have anything better to do? "I know, I'll join an idiotic political group that won't change a damn thing, and when the next regime comes in, everything will be just as f_cked up as it is now." You want to do something for your country to promote change, ladies? You better run for office, because symbolic statements are for losers and morons who don't want to get anything done!!! [:'(]

Old 10-24-2007, 05:11 PM

People should have the right to say what they feel and it is things like that it seems the only way people can get a point across

Old 10-24-2007, 05:14 PM

I don't care about the lady that was causing a scene, drag her *** out, but the ones sitting there should have never been asked to leave to begin with. I should be able to wear an F Kerry shirt if I want, and not a damned soul should say anything to me, period. Even at a Kerry speech.

Quick Reply: Some crazy ish on capital hill Today