Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So when you cant bike...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 08:28 AM
BAR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by areem57
Im high about half the times i take my bike out, and i take it out alot. Makes it much more exciting, I dont go to crazy though.

My brother decided to get high with his college buddies one last time before returning home, (with a borrowed car) and fell asleep at the wheel. He was on one of the bridges into NYC where he lives at the time, and went straight under the back of a tractor trailer..

A police car was directly behind him and witnessed the whole event, the truck felt a bump and thought their back door had been broken open so he pulled over to the side dragging the car into the guard rail as my brother woke up to an officer knocking on the window asking him to step out of the vehicle.

Imagine if he had been in this accident on a bike? I might not have a brother to talk about. Thus, I'm not a big fan of people using drugs, or admitting to using drugs.

I just hope that all those of you who choose to ride under the influence of anything that you make it home safely.

Sometimes things don't go as planned.