Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So what is up with girls...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 02:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So what is up with girls...

That girl I talked about a while ago that I figured I'd just start a "no frills" relationship with....

Well I had the relationship.. you know, did whatever with her. It was kinda a bad deed of mine though cause I was told by her best friend that she really liked me. I didn't care but after a couple of weeks she really started to grow on me.. she'd call me every day, text me when I wasn't around, and stop by my room all the time. It was bad at first but I really started to like it.. I haven't really gotten a lot of attention from a girl in a while. And then she just straight up stops. Ignores my calls.. and my text messages. And I found out that she had found another guy.

The pat couple of weeks when I'd run into her I'd say hi and she wouldn't recognise me/ignore me.. I dunno which.. and she'd act weird around me and all.. I just figured I'd forget about her. But you know how that works.. it all did sorta tear me up but I'm straight.

Well today was her birthday and she hung out with her friends and had her party and then at about midnight tonight she came up to my room. Just completely outta the blue.. she was buzzing pretty hard. My room mate and I were watching a movie so she just joined us on the couch.. she fell asleep on the couch about 15 mins ago.. I just don't know what to think. What do you think is up? I dunno, I guess this whole thing did kinda flip me around a few times considering I didn't even want anything in the first place but I've ended up thinking about this whole thing a lot more than I should. (Oh and on a side note.. the room mate that got annoyed at me for messin around with that girl is straight with me now.. heh when that girl showed up he knew what was up with me and he just walked to the drink fridge and cracked open a beer and handed it to me.. lol)

Old 10-21-2008, 02:29 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: So what is up with girls...

There is a golden rule ..anyone man or woman who shows lacklustre interest level in you or blows hot and cold then you need to run or just stay away ... you are setting yourself up for hurt or drama, seriously dont go there!!

If a girl likes/loves/wants to be with you she will let you know and her interest is a "constant" ... if its genuine interest, it does not fluctuate ...

Jules

Old 10-21-2008, 02:31 AM

Girls are the devil..'nuff said.

*edit* sorry jules.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:40 AM

One more thing ... anyone that ever drops you for someone else, then they are "out" ...forever!!

Jules

Old 10-21-2008, 02:42 AM

If you really like her, tell her. She may or may not really like you. At least then you'll know what direction to go.

EDIT: I missed the part about her find some dude. Find out the truth about it. If it is true kick her to the curb.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

One more thing ... anyone that ever drops you for someone else, then they are "out" ...forever!!

Jules
agreed 110%. if they did it once they wont have a problem doing it again.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:46 AM

It does not matter whether he likes her or not, the fact is she dropped him for another guy, its over ... now shes supposedly back!!

There is a world of hurt and drama here ... walk away unscathed ...

Jules

Old 10-21-2008, 02:47 AM

^yeah check my edit^

Old 10-21-2008, 02:48 AM

ORIGINAL: tomp

^yeah check my edit^
I will let you off ..lol ..but 100 lines please

" I must read posts more carefully before commenting" ;-)

Jules

Old 10-21-2008, 02:59 AM

now thats shes passed out on your couch...drag her *** outside by her feet.. and get a piece of paper and write "FORGET IT" on it. and then tape it to her forehead. get out..GET OUT MAN.

Quick Reply: So what is up with girls...