Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So Im Not Going To Name Any Names

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Thanks for the support, Mr. Sprock. Btw, your package is in the mail. It should be there on saturday.
You be welcome, be on the lookout for one from Shawshank

Old 12-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
BTW ..
breethwithme lets be not hangin another from the bloody yard arm today
The best advice I can give you is to steer clear of these types of threads all together mate , unless you are looking for a bloody gunfight yu self...???

just a friendly note ...ok

Or golly gee, and shucks Marshal....
ok i didnt do anything but ask a question if it was alright to talk about it on here. i didnt hang nobody? but in all honesty i guess i should have looked for another year before sticking to a forum. cause all i have done was try to help people who may have a little less exp. than me. because ive been there before. but since ive been on here its been nothing but kick this guy out, you better not go into this thread, all the complaining about everybody. so oh well i guess im outy to. and keep your advice to yourself i dont need it i will go to the fireblade forum. its no sweat off my *****. this is the problem with the world now people bitch about all the wrong things. in all honesty i dont know how this site stays afloat with all the bull **** that gose on here. well peace out i shouldnt have wasted my time on this crap. listening to you guys play forum leader tag loosers.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:04 PM
July 2010 ROTM

i think i need to spend more time in the off topic section......

this is crazy
just to add-z i know exactly what ur talking about, and i bet i know the forums too lol
but whatever, this ones good, but we gotta get some kind of ride tho next summer

Old 12-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Classic's post reminds me of that old song
"I shot the Sheriff" hehe

I guess it takes a special sort to hang out here - you need to love your bike, want to learn, want to help, or just have a good time.
Maybe it's different elsewhere, but with around 50000 members we must be doing something right (and we have a helluva lot of visitors regularly ) I cleared 10 new members this morning......
If of course your intention is to stir chit, well, some of us enjoy that kind of fun too, especially my colleague Maxwell.
I think what Classic said is right on the money - and Trout has finally grown a pair(and some teeth) hehe and got in Maxwell's way - it's usually me that gets all the "hate mail" - so that's why Dylan and Gregg go to Disneyland. Question is where can I go.............???
As for the "Outlaw" well, he got the benefit of the doubt, and still stuffed it up......no loss IMO. Last saw him teasing the Marshall outside the OK Corral..............

QUOTE -Z- btw ive pmd some guys here about being a(n) official vendor but never got a reply.....

I'd suggest a PM to chainstretcher, or just ask me what you want to know in a PM and I'll try to help you (and I promise Maxwell won't smack you for asking)

Old 12-03-2010, 12:03 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dunno where you go Shadow.

Name:  2010-12-02_19-19-35_700.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  73.2 KB
I went here and missed all the fun apparently

Old 12-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Catch up Kuro, you're fallin' behind - Now I need to go fix the thatch on my roof or my mud walls will fall down again............

Oh and Kuro, try playing that game without all the padding, or the helmets, like we do..........................
You need leather ***** to play rugby

Old 12-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Dunno where you go Shadow.

I went here and missed all the fun apparently
im jealous... who won BTW

Old 12-03-2010, 01:17 AM

I duno...I dont much care for drama, some people seem to need it though. Not pointing any fingers or naming any names, just making a general observation. I actualy prefer a slightly more relaxed enforcment of rules and guidlines. Not to say total anarchy, but just a bit of leaway. However, when in Rome.......There are bound to be differences of opinion from time to time, and i actualy welcome perspectives other than my own. It helps me sometimes to see the other side of something, even when I dont agree. I have one set of goals in mind when I read from forums and post to them. Learn as much as I can and then spread the knowlede around to return the favor.....

So far it has been a good experience here, I hope it stays that way. The other honda sites I have belonged to have been great as well...xxx no forum names please xxx was an awsome place. I had lots of friends there but it just slowed to a stop. I still pull double duty between here and ,xxx no forum names please xxx its a great site as well, I have made lots of friends there as well, most of their drama at the moment seems to be comming from an outsider, or so it would seem, I dont pretend to know. someone with a nasty history with former members of this site and current members that frequent both sites, and it is a real shame. It just muddies the waters for no good reason...I hope thing soon calm again there, when forums have a friendly flow it seems like the winter goes by so much quicker for me.

Last edited by CBRclassic; 12-03-2010 at 01:35 AM.

Quick Reply: So Im Not Going To Name Any Names