Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So Im Not Going To Name Any Names

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oops i hope they dont get mad cause i asked a overly asked question about an adjustable ignition advancer but i only seen ones from factory pro on here not the one i have so i thought it was a good question?

Old 12-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Definately a "clan" over here ive noticed too. Im learning to ignore their "power trips" slowly but surely. Its like if your not buds with "this" member, your on the OUTS and they all come out of the woodwork when you post something with a oppisite opinion just to challenge you. So wherever you go, there is bully clans. Ive had a few members "TRY" to get me banned here but IM STILL HERE!!! Wont be kissing their azz anytime soon.

Old 12-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Banned

yup no matter where you go your gonna have that. i just ignore it as best i can i had looked at all the top ones on the net and i still think this is the best one i looked at them all for years till i made my decision. the other ones are far worse than here for people being that way

Old 12-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Outlaw... YOU are the problem, dude. It has nothing to do with clans or you getting picked on.

People who start chit, break rules, talk out their ***, don't know jack chit about bikes, stomp on other people's for sale ads, and generally act like asshats tend to take heat on a bike forum.

That's all there is to it. So stop acting like a ****ing victim.

Old 12-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Banned

No comment.

Old 12-02-2010, 06:56 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Lol is this a pissed off Dylan I see

Wow that's a first

Old 12-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Banned

Im still here by choice but on second thought Trout you ****** that dont know $hit about bikes either, I repeal my membership!! I came to sell some parts, thats it!! Did it, now you can go screw yourself KilgoreTrout(stupid *** name!) $hit dont matter to me! Do your job and delete my $hit!!! Im done with this.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Administrator - Retired

Lol is this a pissed off Dylan I see

Wow that's a first
Naaaah. If I was pissed he would have been gone before now. lol...

I will say, though, that I was tired of getting complaints about him. (and no, outlaw.... it's not who you think)

First it was his argumentative nature about everything.
And threads/posts like THIS

Then it was all the for sale ads that Pete and I had to clean up. (as well as him trying to sell his stuff in other people's threads)
Hell, he even tried to flip those CF fairings in off topic before he even had the dam things.

Then there's the "I can't full throttle my bike or it will instantly flip over"... "My bike runs a 9.89, how much faster is a 900/1000" .... "Engine ice adds power".... "I would never buy a CBR with 20k miles" blah blah bullchit.

And then yesterday he stomps some dude's part out ad by telling everyone it's a stolen bike??
Get real, man.

Im still here by choice but on second thought Trout you ****** that dont know $hit about bikes either, I repeal my membership!! I came to sell some parts, thats it!! Did it, now you can go screw yourself KilgoreTrout(stupid *** name!) $hit dont matter to me! Do your job and delete my $hit!!! Im done with this.
10-4!!

And by the way..... Kilgore Trout is the pen name/alter ego of one of the greatest american writers of all time. Maybe you should read a book.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave

Wow. And to think I almost missed all this by deciding at the last minute to log on and see what's up before packing for Disneyworld.

Quick Reply: So Im Not Going To Name Any Names