Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So Im Not Going To Name Any Names

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow. And to think I almost missed all this by deciding at the last minute to log on and see what's up before packing for Disneyworld.
Wait... you're going to Disneyworld?? How long are you gonna be there?

I'll be there from the 11th to the 18th. lol..

Old 12-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I was thinking bout your thread Nate and this is my thought on it. The few bike forums I joined just sucked. It wasn't until I decided to join a brand specific bike forum which obviously had to be Honda, did I did this site that actually had frequent activity and the members actually treated you like another person! BUT!!!!!........this IS the ONLY forum with feeding regulations!!! Lol!

Old 12-02-2010, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Outlaw... YOU are the problem, dude. It has nothing to do with clans or you getting picked on.

People who start chit, break rules, talk out their ***, don't know jack chit about bikes, stomp on other people's for sale ads, and generally act like asshats tend to take heat on a bike forum.

That's all there is to it. So stop acting like a ****ing victim.
Haha. Epic. I love this thread and this website. Good riddance

I wasn't going to say anything ill about him while he was an active member simply because he was an active member. Active members are good to have but he was irritating as all hell

Ps. My Android phone just learned the word hell

Last edited by jp_greenville13; 12-02-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave

Wait... you're going to Disneyworld?? How long are you gonna be there?

I'll be there from the 11th to the 18th. lol..
I'm leaving tomorrow for 4 days. Short vacation but hopefully warmer than where I'm at now. If you've never been there this time of year you're in for a treat. Hardly any crowds between Thanksgiving and a few days before Christmas.

Last edited by RoadiJeff; 12-02-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Finally The Good Deed - Damned Well Done !.....

Old 12-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Administrator - Retired

Just for the record, I'm still not pissed at all.
We have such a great group of members here. Hell, I can't even think of anyone here that I don't like. I'm not bullchitting you guys, either.

I'm leaving tomorrow for 4 days. Short vacation but hopefully warmer than where I'm at now. If you've never been there this time of year you're in for a treat. Hardly any crowds between Thanksgiving and a few days before Christmas.
I went back in '96 around this time of year. You're right, the crowds are much better.
I'm really looking forward to it because the wife and boy have never been there. It's an amazing place, really it is. Especially when you stay in the park for the week with a meal plan and park hopper pass.
Plus, I won't be at work. That's always good.

Finally The Good Deed - Damned Well Done !.....
Thanks for the support, Mr. Sprock. Btw, your package is in the mail. It should be there on saturday.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Just for the record, I'm still not pissed at all.
We have such a great group of members here. Hell, I can't even think of anyone here that I don't like.
Really do you mean this?? Someone likes me???

I came to this site two days after I got my 900rr never been on a bike before and rode it 65 miles to get home first ride ever didn't know chit about bikes and then I started dating D-sauce and he tought me all I know.now (I may or may not be drinking again...) but I learned a lot here and one day will become part of this site as a welcomecrew member moderator or admin just please don't ban me this is my life... I swear my wife said to me the other night" you spend more time with that web site than you do me" true love

The best thing is I have learned enough here I have even started helping other trouble shoot their bike

Thank you all my second family

Quick Reply: So Im Not Going To Name Any Names