Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Smoking with kids in the car

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 10:49 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smoking with kids in the car

So, twice in as many days, I have witnessed a mother smoking with her child in the car. That pisses me off big time. On these occasions, the child has been about five years or younger. They have no choice in the matter. I smoked a pack a day for years, but never enclosed my kids while I did it. I instantly think these women are greasy, fat, white trash, welfare bitches (see how I jump to conclusions) that need to be sterilized. Didn't I recently chime in about an Orwellian future? What do you guys/gals think?

Old 11-17-2006, 10:59 PM
Default RE: Smoking with kids in the car

I instantly think these women are greasy, fat, white trash, welfare bitches (see how I jump to conclusions) that need to be sterilized.
usually it is the rich bitches-doing this!!!atleast-imo!!-i fess-up i smoke-but i do care about those around
me!!!!

Old 11-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

my parents smoked ever since i was little but never around me or in the house . they made sure that me and my brother didnt get caught with their addiction to nicotine but my brother started smokin anyways [&o]

Old 11-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: outsider8
i fess-up i smoke-but i do care about those around
me!!!!
My bruthu, smoke 'till your lungs fall out of your ***, but like you say, be careful of who is around. I don't care if ANYONE smokes, but don't endanger your kids, ya?

Old 11-17-2006, 11:29 PM

I smoke. But I do not smoke in my house or in my truck. I think smoking in the car or in the house with your kids around is B/S! My opinion. If I can wait till I get out of my truck, or step outside in the cold, rain or heat to smoke then I think they should be able too.

Old 11-17-2006, 11:48 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF
If I can wait till I get out of my truck, or step outside in the cold, rain or heat to smoke then I think they should be able too.
That is another thing, I think a person can wait another ten minutes to smoke. My town is small, so I can say the wait time is ten to fifteen minutes to get to a location where you can have a smoke. Is that too long to wait for a smoke? Is an hour or two too long to wait? How about two hours? In my opinion, small potatoes.

Old 11-18-2006, 12:21 AM

Im not gonna blow my own horn but my son was reason enuff to quit after 17 years so dammit u all can do it too.Ive been smoke free for 19 months now and its soooo worth it...do something kewl for yourself..QUIT NOW...

I was out last week when it was 45 riding it was kinda chilly and i passed a woman puffin away on a 140 and had the window down with her son in the back no coat....im was miffed to say the least....END RANT

Old 11-18-2006, 01:43 AM

Im not gonna blow my own horn but my son was reason enuff to quit after 17 years so dammit u all can do it too.Ive been smoke free for 19 months now and its soooo worth it...do something kewl for yourself..QUIT NOW...

I was out last week when it was 45 riding it was kinda chilly and i passed a woman puffin away on a 140 and had the window down with her son in the back no coat....im was miffed to say the least....END RANT
MY HAT OFF TO YOU!!![sm=smiley32.gif], i seen ppl trying to quite for a very long time and they havent succeded...my parets smoked around me when i was a kid and never bother me, but now i dont allowe them eto smoke around my yourger brother and sister, they eventually got the massage and they got to a point that they are only smoking a pack a week for both of them...they thank me now and then for helping them take it easy on the smokes....

Old 11-18-2006, 06:17 AM

I would never smoke in a car with kids unless I got enough cigs to share with them..... ok no thats not true. let the little buggars buy their own...

Old 11-18-2006, 12:38 PM

What really pisses me off is that I saw a PREGNANT woman smoking the other day! WTF is she thinking??!! Anyway, I smoke and so does my wife. She promised me that she would quit after we got married. She wouldn't quit before because she said that planning the wedding was too stressful, and that she couldn't quit til after. Well, I've been married since April and she still hasn't even tried to quit. I really want to quit, and the good thing is that I am able to quit cold turkey at any time. She claims there's no way she can quit like that, and I know she's right. The thing is, I couldn't not smoke while she still smoked... it would just make the kissing nasty.

Quick Reply: Smoking with kids in the car