Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Situation Delima

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Situation Delima

As long as you both know what you're getting into...
...but be SURE to wrap your jimmy.

...ah to be young and have the libido of a jackrabit...[8D]

LOL

Old 10-06-2007, 08:54 PM

Jimmy likes being exposed to the elements.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:02 PM

As i said before "whatever your health insurrance can handle"

however, keep in mind that "coitus interruptus" is a very lowsy way to have sex,with a pretty good chance of getting preagnant.

Old 10-07-2007, 08:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Oooo... she gonna have your baybay! Hope you REALLY like her... the next 18 years are going to be great...

Don't be a fool... wrap your tool!

Old 10-15-2007, 12:52 AM

What you need to do is take her for a bike ride...... ,then back to your place for a few beverages. After a few beverages you need to settle her down to a good old fashion session of *** SEX!!.
You know... right in the SCREECH HOLE!! Then, if and when she goes back to her old boyfriend you will have the satisfaction of knowing that when they are in the sack, she is thinking of you!!

Old 10-15-2007, 01:05 AM

Dude, they've already banged and broken up. She won't know she's late until two more weeks...
Here's where you meant to go:
https://cbrforum.com/m_408604/tm.htm

Old 10-15-2007, 01:19 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice segway there Spirit!

For me to poop on [8D]

Old 10-15-2007, 02:54 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

I think your setting yourself up bud. You make out then she avoids you, now she's trying to catch the Nauree train... I think like the rest here, your the one that'll catch something. Honestly though think about it, I guessing your not the only booty call on here list, you just might be one of the few she hasen't HAD!

I remember telling a buddy about this girl that cheated on me, I said " it just suck you know, thats the first time that I've been cheated on." to which he replied "WRONG, it the first time you'veCAUGHT someone cheating on you" . I hate to say it, also if she'll do it to him she'll do it to you... If anything wrap it anduse her as a pin cushion a couple times.

Is the glass half full, or half empty? always remember, that is your choice on how you translate or interpret it

Old 10-15-2007, 09:26 AM

Yeah not to sure if the note thing is a good idea past about the 6th grade, but if it worked for you then maybe I'm wrong? I look at it this way. She has a BF and wants to get rid of him-it's like do it then-don't just talk about it. I think that if she had a BF and liked you then broke up with him to be with you then that would be fine, but since she has cheated on him a few times with you, yes kissing and making out is cheating then she will do it to you at some point down the rode. Cheating never leads to anything good. Now if you don't care and just want to get some then I guess treat her like a Gixer ride her and dump her.

IMO she called you to many times in a short time frame and she might drive you crazy after a few day if not already. Anyway you look at it the situation is screwed.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:22 AM

ORIGINAL: kallaste

What you need to do is take her for a bike ride...... ,then back to your place for a few beverages. After a few beverages you need to settle her down to a good old fashion session of *** SEX!!.
You know... right in the SCREECH HOLE!! Then, if and when she goes back to her old boyfriend you will have the satisfaction of knowing that when they are in the sack, she is thinking of you!!
roflmao....

ok really? heres what you need to do....since all she wants to do is ride YOUR BIKE, and thats probably why you got it in the first place....take her for a ride....somewhere country/wooded....and about 100 miles away from campussy. pull over for a "picnic" and knock it down....then tell her you have to go take a **** and it takes you a few minutes with the leathers on....jump on the bike and BAIL! once you get a few miles down the road....txt her "call your boyfriend, im sure he'll pick you up!" hahahha

good ole' Mc Sleazy at your service...

[IMG]local://upfiles/20875/4E323B7AB3B94FACADAEC7A3CF31AF05.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Situation Delima