Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Situation Delima

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Situation Delima

Tonight ended GOOD.

Old 10-06-2007, 01:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Tonight ended GOOD.
Details.
PM me if you have to, haha.

Old 10-06-2007, 02:03 AM

Ooops, you meant that kind of good. Excellent. I thought you meant the passing of the poser poster, pretending to be a physician. How many people can I enrage? Mwuhohahahahah!! I am Doctor Goadingyouall!!!

Old 10-06-2007, 06:53 AM

Spirit,

I'll not entertain that posting...you sir are now the one baiting.

As for my previous post, I have deleted it. After sleeping through the night I see how immature it was to post up the PM. Quite obviously there was a forum member who was concerned enough to try to keep me from getting "in trouble" with the mods and was only trying to help.

WhiteDealershipRice, I apologize for having acted so blatantly immature. It'll not happen again. Thank you for being so nice and trying to help even when I was being an *** of sorts.

Ok, I'm done.

As for my original comment for THIS thread...it still stands. Use junior highschool lingo and I will point it out. It sickens me to hear an adult explain a situation using junior highschool vernacular. Don't people have any bit of respector desire to advancetheir verbal skills any more? And to the original poster, based on the fact that you have clearly indicated this girl has a boyfriend (regardless of the fact that she reportedly wishes to break up with him) her actions as well as yours are detestable and loathesome. Be assured you will suffer the same fate, more than likely in the same fashion, as her present boyfriend. Be forewarned and do not be angry when you fall prey just as he has. When you're a little older you'll understand where I'm coming from.

That's all.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:24 AM

Plus the fact you said she still has a boy friend should have put up a stop sign.Suppose you do "get" with her before she breaks up with him (or maybe after) and he finds out and it ticks him off. 20 or 30 years ago he would come and want to beat your head in, this day and age people get ticked off and think they have to shoot or even kill over petty crap like this. NO girl in a situation like this is worth the crap that could happen.

Old 10-06-2007, 10:17 AM

Why does everyone think that they are going to get shot? Im going out with some guys girl and have only been in a fist fight twice with him now.

Old 10-06-2007, 10:17 AM

^^^BTW I won both times.

Old 10-06-2007, 10:31 AM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

Why does everyone think that they are going to get shot? Im going out with some guys girl and have only been in a fist fight twice with him now.
I'm not talking about everyone but there are some out there that think the only solution is with a gun. People can be stupid now days. Why take that chance that he's one of those type people? There are plenty of other girls/women out there that don't have that kind of "baggage".

Old 10-06-2007, 10:56 AM

I think im a lil late on this one but im pretty sure i speak for everyone when i say just do her.

and motofan...quit deleting ur posts, kinda gay. If u say something and get ****e for it, big deal. Not like anybody really cares. Its the internet.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:22 AM

Call Dr Phil or write Dear Abby but using a forum to ask questions about your love life is ...welll...infantile...

Drop it

She just wants your ride she is still in love with her B/F

Quick Reply: Situation Delima