Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Situation Delima

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Situation Delima

Back story. So, last year I met this girl in my History class and I wrote her a note telling her I liked her and thought she was hot. Well, she had a boyfriend but we always hung out after class and I'd always walk to her next class, college btw. Well, one November day we went in to the Library where we ended up makin out. Soon after, she quit talking to me because I guess I made her feel like she was cheating. We saw each other a few times after that, talked, whats up kinda stuff.
Today. I was at work, work at the college, and I walked out the office into the hallway. She was there and we talked about what was going on. She asked me if I had a GF, I dont. I askd about her bf and she says she wants to break up with him. So, I give her my number because she wanted to ride on the motorcycle later. I get my stuff and try to have a lunch date w/ her but she had plans to eat somewhere else. I was ok cool. So, I go up to the street at McDonalds and I get a call from her after I park asking where I was eating at but I state she should come eat with me. She was like oh, well I'm going back to my place to eat. So, I was like, ok thats cool I'll see you monday then. I order my food get another call from her seeing if I was going to eat there or bring it back to the office. I was eating there so she says shes going to come in and see me for a minute. She walks in and proceeds to start kissing me. I was like WHOA. I get back to work and I'm in the middle of something she calls me but I couldn't answer because I was with students/customers. Do I call her back after work or not? I feel like I've talked to her enough today and the brighter the candle is the faster it burns away...

Old 10-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Default RE: Situation Delima

Are you sure you aren't in high school? Writing notes telling girls you like them and think they are hot? Now you're asking if we should tell you to call her back.. very awkward if you ask me..

Old 10-05-2007, 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: rvizzle

Are you sure you aren't in high school? Writing notes telling girls you like them and think they are hot? Now you're asking if we should tell you to call her back.. very awkward if you ask me..
lol exactly what I was thinking, but more Junior high...

if you want to get some booty, call.... if not, dont call....pretty simple question if you asked me

Old 10-05-2007, 04:25 PM

Thanks for the jackass answers

Old 10-05-2007, 04:47 PM

what you should do is have your best friend talk to her best friend to find out the scoop as to how she really feels about you. or you can write a her a note asking "Wanna do it?" and put two boxes, one labeled "Yes" and the other "No."

Old 10-05-2007, 04:59 PM

LOL from above..

Old 10-05-2007, 05:33 PM

Use the force Luke...

c'mon, It depends on what you want to get out of the whole thing.
Think about it... she STILLL has her boyfriend but "wants to break up with him"
with her current activities towards you...that means she wants to cheat on her soon to be ex BF with you.

If you want some easy pootang... go for it. but keep in mind that nothing good (other than a momentery fling) can come from this.
If she is using you as the proverbial "other woman" she will never take you seriously as a partner.
If you do end up getting serious with her, the fact that she might do the same thing to you will always be on the back of your mind poisoning the relationship.

The honorable thing to do would be to just leave it alone...

... but all (single) men have been dogs at one point or another.

Just make sure what you decide is something your conciense (and your health insurrance) can live with.

Old 10-05-2007, 06:53 PM

Stay far away from that one....no offense, but she sounds like a tramp. 1) somewhat cheating on her current bf with you - even though small type stuff2) she's all confused about what to do and 3) she's nothing but trouble further down the road for you.

Old 10-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

listen to what everyone here is saying!!!!

if she's cheating on her current man......................SHE'LL CHEAT ON YOU!

Old 10-05-2007, 07:13 PM

ask yourself...wwjd? (what would jon do?): hit it, but don't get into a serious relationship (friend w/benefits?).
just kidding. kinda. See, I used to be like that, but then I 'grew up'...something this chick needs to do.
Sure, easy tail, is easy tail...but remeber this quote:
'if they're throwin' pu**y, you're bound to catch something' or 'there's no such thing as a free lunch'

Getting any deeper into this is just going to make you miserable. Sure, may not be miserable now, or in a year or two...but later on, for one reason or another, you'll suffer. Be it a broken heart (due to a cheating *****), or a guilty conscience from taking advantage of the girl/situation.

...but this is just my .02. In the end its your decision, and your decision alone.

Quick Reply: Situation Delima