Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Showing a little skin, Police, and Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Showing a little skin, Police, and Tickets

ORIGINAL: jsmith2154

i can put on a police uniform and you can drive around me topless if you like
Ya nasty....it's alright one of the cops here last night was tryin to grab my boob....WITH the guy I am kinda see standing right there. I kept having to smack his hands away, my friend thought it was sooooo funny. I could have killed her.I'm tell ya the cops in these small *** towns get away with murder....I swear

Old 10-24-2007, 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: TEN

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
If I see those little smiles one more time, I'll post some pics but I promise the mods will take them down within a couple of seconds.

hahahahaha.......I think I'd be in too much trouble if I post half naked pictures of myself.....

Old 10-24-2007, 06:29 PM
TEN

nah....half naked is fine, they only get snippy if you falsh the nips or hoo hoo.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:51 PM

the bad thing about not wearing a helmet, isnt dying, its becomin a vegtable... for some idiot to run into you whilie you are saftly riding across town at the speed limit, now that would be sad.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:52 PM

I ride with my **** out.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: laxbuellgirl

Guys I love that your all protective and everything, but I've been riding for 15 years, had my motorcycles license for 7 years, I'm big on being safe too. For any of you that doen't know from my other post I'm on the Fire Department/Rescue Crew. I have pulled over 10 ten people off the asphalt deader then a deer in my crosshairs. We all make the choice on riding with or without gear....if anyone knows the stats on wrecks, how far they happen from home, and how dead you may or may not be after it happens it would be me.....

Honestly I don't give a ****....There ain't nothing better then hitting highway 77 at80 miles an hour in the middle of the night. If I hita deer, rabbit, or a pothole that makes me flip 20 feet in the air. My only prayer is that I hit the grass so the brain matter will be easier to clean up.

I'm not a dumbass, and I don't do stupid **** on my bike, but I'm not living my life in a eggshell anymore.

I'm sorry if any of that offends any of you.
I love riding at night, too. My wife is terrified of it, though, because we live in a wooded area and she thinks we are going to hit every deer in the whole of Southern Oregon. You have more riding experience than me...you could probably smoke me in the twisties too, but I don't think you should expect the good folks on this forum to stop having concern for your safety. That is what I love about this place...it's a damn fam! Do what you want, but expectsome constructive criticism...

Old 10-24-2007, 09:36 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
were waiting
JonBrown

Old 10-25-2007, 01:40 AM

ORIGINAL: laxbuellgirl

...I'm not living my life in a eggshell anymore.

I'm sorry if any of that offends any of you.

Not offended at all. It's our lives and our decisions.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:06 AM
July 2008 ROTM

Reckless endangerment for taking your hands off the handlebars? Does that mean if you take your hands off the wheel of your car, you can immediately get a ticket for that too? Sounds like huge amounts of bull****, not to mention he gave you the ticket a few hours and nowhere near the actual event anyway.

Take it to court, y0.

Old 10-25-2007, 05:54 AM

laxbuellgirl- this makes us look bad, meaning cops. Being stopped hours later does not sound right to me. You said next time you will flip off the cop and let him chase you and then when he stops you later on pull out your law book and say pretty much you could not catch me so you can't touch me. In this case you are wrong and would end up in jail. Most traffic violations are civil (speeding, not wearing glasses or helmet, etc) and are settled with a fine. Running from the cops is criminal and I have arrested people the following day for running from me.
It seems like you have a good case and good chances, don't let your emotions get the best of you and cause you to do something you may regret to prove a point thats not worth proving on the street. Prove your point in court.
This is just .02 and I'm not tring to start trouble but his is the way that I interperted your post, sorry if I'm wrong.

[IMG]local://upfiles/13947/0C5D00A1E8374839A758214824646072.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Showing a little skin, Police, and Tickets