Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Seriously what is with chicks & handbags?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Aken
But if that's what somebody likes, and they can afford it, then hey, to each their own. I'm guessing we all have something stupid we waste money on just because it makes us happy.

While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery and money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.

I thought about it. I wish I could be a kid again. This growing up stuff is overrated. We grow up to be an adult thinking it is going to be awesome and all it is, is work, bills, more bills and work. We work to pay the bills, so we can survive, just to get up the next day and go to work, to pay the bills, to survive, with some nice things mixed in(that goes on the credit card because we can't afford it due to the surviving thing)... whoever came up with that idea wasn't a kid. I am just saying.. I like cheese.

Old 12-05-2011, 01:45 PM

My girlfriend is throwing a purse party tonight...

Guys night, beer and Monday night football

Old 12-05-2011, 02:47 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Depending who but most girls...Handbags to chicks is like motorcycle to guys...believe it or not Louis Vuitton NEVER goes on sale and their value will increase...Chanel handbag is also a HOT item. Thing is, China is making tons of knock offs....so you can pick up a descent look bag in China town...lol...to bad they don't make knock off for HONDA motorcycle...but **** HONDA is like DKNY in handbags...LV handbag is like BMW in bike or Ducati....my wife just got me a $400 Gucci wallet and I already got a Mont Blanc...I wanted a Shoei or Arai instead but she insist I need a wallet, because I already have a HJC helmet?? WTF??? This is chick thinking....

Last edited by gotcbr; 09-19-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: language
Old 12-06-2011, 01:36 AM

haha holy crap, my girl just got me a $30 Fossil wallet and I was thinking ""This could probably be spent elsewhere." I couldnt imagine losing a $400 wallet all the time... haha

also, this one is just for fun... ->
Originally Posted by estate4life
Depending who but most girls...Handbags to chicks is like motorcycle to guys...believe it or not Louis Vuitton NEVER goes on sale and their value will increase...Chanel handbag is also a HOT item. Thing is, China is making tons of knock offs....so you can pick up a descent look bag in China town...lol...to bad they don't make knock off for HONDA motorcycle...but **** HONDA is like DKNY in handbags...LV handbag is like BMW in bike or Ducati....my wife just got me a $400 Gucci wallet and I already got a Mont Blanc...I wanted a Shoei or Arai instead but she insist I need a wallet, because I already have a HJC helmet?? WTF??? This is chick thinking....

Last edited by gotcbr; 09-19-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: fix quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Trey929RR
Pics or it's a lie.
Haha, I just straight up asked for that one didn't I.. And since I got myself into it I will humor you...

...when I get a bike.

...(Got excited for a second there didn't ya).

Old 12-06-2011, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Julie
Haha, I just straight up asked for that one didn't I.. And since I got myself into it I will humor you...

...when I get a bike.

...(Got excited for a second there didn't ya).
Typical woman...

Old 12-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

at least it's not this bad

$2000 trash bag purse

i don't have that much money into my car! i can't imagine seeing something like that on a christmas list or something

Old 12-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

This is the one I use LINK.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:25 AM
August 2011 ROTM

I find myself using my itty bity backpack all the time w=even when I am not on my bike. I do have handbags but they stay where they are. I am becoming very unfashionable

Old 12-08-2011, 06:29 AM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah...depending each person point of view, money well spent? So I said I already got a wallet and still have lots of life left....decided to list this new $400 Gucci wallet on eBay...soon...with what ever money I able to sell, help get myself a Suomy...my girl is ****...lol

Originally Posted by baboex
haha holy crap, my girl just got me a $30 Fossil wallet and I was thinking ""This could probably be spent elsewhere." I couldnt imagine losing a $400 wallet all the time... haha

also, this one is just for fun... ->

Quick Reply: Seriously what is with chicks & handbags?