Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Scariest movie of all time

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scariest movie of all time

House of 1000 Corpses
There were some f_cking scary sequences in that film! Reality scary always trumps fantasy scary.

the ring or the grudge
You know what scares me about those movies that is the same? The unnatural movements of the female ghosts. They move like a body shouldn't, and that is freaky to me. I just watched Jacob's Ladder recently, and they have these "munsters" that shake their heads back and forth really fast. That is freaky because of the same reason...a human body shouldn't move that way.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Event Horizon made me want to kill myself
+1

i saw it at the theatre with the bass turned up. made me want to cry.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:31 PM

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Wizard of OZ. The lollipop guild and the munchkins scared the **** out of me, i refuese to watch them. Scary as hell.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:06 AM

Teeth

Old 05-16-2008, 09:22 AM

i think the scariest movie of all time would involve a poor lil ten year old pickin up a "homemade" tape of his parents. if that would of happen to me, i prolly would shat myself.

but, the ring and the grudge have it for me. most of the other ones are just suspense movies, but that lil freaky kid makin sounds like a cat scarred me for life...im never having kids cause of it. and the ring, well, who the hell isnt scared bout some creapy twitchin crack ***** crallin outa your tv set while your watchin it?

Old 05-16-2008, 09:52 AM

when i was little i was scared by chitty chitty bang bang. In the movie there is this freaky child catcher that catches children and makes them slaves. during this part i would alway hide beside our grandfather clock, and cuss him out under my breath with 10 yr old cuss words. For some reason horror movies dont scare me. unless something pops out and i am caught off guard. then i freak the hell out. I usually get more frightend by stuff on the history channel about ghosts

Old 05-16-2008, 11:53 AM

I wouldn't say the scariest of all time, but definitely had an impact. When I was maybe 9 or 10 my mom let me watch 'Child's Play.' You know, chucky the doll. After that I never looked at dolls the same. To this day my mom will look at me and say, "Hi, I'm chucky, wanna play?" Not cool.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:42 PM

American me...?

Old 05-16-2008, 03:49 PM

Alligator (1980) We went to see it at the good 'ole drive-in (I miss those). I saw it a couple of months ago and laughed my *** off. But back then, I had nightmares.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:54 PM

exorcist directors cut hands down. When that girl crawls down the hallway like a crab...ohhhhh SH#T

oh followed by "two girls one cup" *****

Quick Reply: Scariest movie of all time