Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

say it isnt so !

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007 | 09:56 PM
Default RE: say it isnt so !

Idon't likeNASCAR either, the only thing it's good for is putting you to sleep. [sm=sleeping.gif]

Which works like a charm is you ask me. [sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 02-15-2007 | 10:59 PM

Hey, atleast it want #20. The Red Bull team is alread yahving trouble the way it is. I dont like Matt Kenseth so thats too bad for him. Michael Waltrip probably didnt know that that was in there. Kasey Kanhe, thats just not expect, but hey, helps out Tony!!!!

I have race fuel in my car, Sunoco, the OFFICAL fuel of Nascar!!! haha (Thats a gas station for all that dont know)

Old 02-15-2007 | 11:53 PM

Whats the saying....if you aren't cheating your not trying??????Every major sport has it's "cheaters" Everyone tring to get a competitive edge. From steroids in every sport, to pitchers using pine tar in the series, c'mon, these guys aren't any different in thier desire to win and what it might take to get there. Every sport has it's bad fans, regardless of the sport. To each his own. I used to like NASCAR before it blew up and is now a huge everydayname. Today I think the drivers lack the charachter of those before them. It used to be a guys sport, rough sons of bootleggers where drivers wrenched on thier own cars. Today it's pretty boys and gillette commercials, all topped of with a bunch of bwaaaa ha ha wining when they don't win. The only races I watch now are the super speedways, Daytona, Talledega, and the bristol night race. Just my .02, but like I said, to each his own.

Old 02-16-2007 | 02:01 AM

Nascar is for the power rangers!!

Both lame in my book[sm=sorry.gif]

Old 02-16-2007 | 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: OldFatGuy

James, so your saying it's normal for them to and you expect them to try?? Why would you want to watch a bunch of cheaters?
no not to cheat but to try to get around the rules. everyone does it like that one guy said. adding something to the fule is cheating but that is cheating not trying to get around the rules. what i ment is trying to get the upper edge on the other teams. last year i think a team painted the decals on the car insted of just puting a stiker on(for aerodynamics). the whole car was paint, now there was no rule u cant to that, but if this gave them a big advantage(like they where expecting but it did not happen) Nascar would of made a new rule for the next race. its that kind of thing race teams try. thats wut i ment not trying to cheat and get way with it. most teams dont try to get around the rules because there is sooo many rules that u need a lot of time and money to try to figure a way by. most teams cant aford it, they barly even make the race most of the time. and thats y ther is teams of like 4 cars. but nascar made a rule this year on that too. i think this year there is a limit of 3 cars per team.

Old 02-16-2007 | 07:45 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: cjp48

Bluefox - I love the show too - Top Gear that is, not Nascar, but it seems that Clarkson has some opinions on motorcycles that
aren't exactly constructive.

Chris.
Yeah, Jeremy Clarkson isn't into bikes as some of us would like, but he's not out throwing rocks and trying to beat down the people that do. I re-watched the video again this morning and honestly, I'm embarrased that we actually have these kinds of people living in our country. Here's a link to that scene. Video quality is pretty bad, but you get the idea.

VIDEO ----> http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m...nt=topgear.flv

RIGINAL: james007torres24

if i saw that i and i was on the street i would throw a rock at the car too. and i am not a hick nor white.
Are you serious? You really need to think about your posts before you click the "OK" button.

Old 02-16-2007 | 02:30 PM

As I can sit here and laugh at the ignorance,this is part of the reason why as Americans we are hated around the world. I was waiting for Tim Hardaway to poke hishead out and say somethin stupid........... well maybe not in their "HICK TOWN".They hadall sorts of stuff writtenon there cars. The " I'M BI" was good too. As sad as it was, it was funny but at the same time it really wasn't. All of the U.K. must be like how did we lose two wars to them.

Old 02-16-2007 | 03:25 PM

Duh!!!!!!!!!Does anyone know what jet fuel is? It is high grade kerosene! So let them run it, if they have a diesel, it may work well for them.