Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is sad

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This is sad

Ugh... rip

Old 11-24-2007, 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

The saddest part is only the trucker stayed. ****IN CARS RAN OVER THE DUDES AND THEY KEPT ON GOING!!!!!!!! HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU RUN OVER SOMEONE AND NOT STOP!!!!!
Odds are people have their Cell phones stuck up their *** and don't pay attention. Or they are busy textingher "IDK BFF Jill".

If you go to Youtube and put in the search "Motorcycle Crash California" you get to see a huge wreck unfold for like 10minutes where a motorcycle cop was killed and constantly ran over. Cars would just keep on coming and not notice until they passed the people waving at them to stop. Which by then they were already in the wreck.

There was also another crash here in Atlanta where a guy ran from the cops in a large SUV. On liveTV he looses control and the SUV starts to tumble throwing the driver out of the vehicle like a ragdoll into oncomming traffic. Two cars swerved but he was finally ran over by a Corvette and then cliped by another driver. The car that clipped the now dead guy didn't stop. The police said they were looking forthe guy who didn't stop(Which I'm sure they pulled all their forces to do so. Yeah right)

And a friend of mine who was a firefighter had to respond to a scene where some guy was moving and had his pickup truck filled up all the way with a matress on top. In order to prevent the mattress from flying off one guy got on top of the mattress to hold it down(With the mattress sticking up above the cab.). Well wind caught hold of it and sent the guy flying. The guy got plowed by a semi and a bunch of cars so bad they had no clue it was a human until someone told them what happend. They assumed it was roadkill(which I guess he was but the animal kind).

Old 11-24-2007, 11:54 PM

ORIGINAL: cbr6oo

Does anyone see a misprint in the script here? Which is it. Was the truck driver the only person that stopped or was there 2 people??? I got this fro mthe same story.....

Authorities say it is evident several other vehicles then ran over parts of Curtis, but the exact number of vehicles is unknown. The semi-truck driver, 42-year-old Russell Montgomery Jr. of Golden was the only vehicle that remained at the scene after hitting Curtis. Montgomery was not injured.

State patrol says Curtis' motorcycle was hit by a silver 2005 Ford Escape, driven by 18-year-old Kayla Clark of Commerce City. She remained at the scene and was not injured.

of the people that hit the guy, only the truck pulled over, the explorer didnt hit the guy, she hit his bike, so 2 pulled over, 1 of which hit the guy.

I am sure its alot harder to ignor hitting a motorcycle while talking on your phone then it is to ignor hitting a leg.

it is sad to here about riders dieing. but if they were infact racing while drunk and on drugs then there is not much to say, bad ideas produce bad results.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:42 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: flatlander

All I saw was script. Dont get me wrong, I didn't want to see another legless torso.
Saw & was, same word transversed.
We all know there is a price for this show. We will see a part of life that others won't. Avoid the pricebyknowing it.Yes you will see less. It's easier if you don't forget the peoplecounting on you. The realdeal. Is the guy thatdoesn't get to see all of the bike. The bike is a treat of life.Earnedby whatwe havedone with it.
Yeswe maymouse down at the house. But onlyafter throwing out enough argument to not get cracked for it. That's causeweknow the onewe like to hear talking the real smack.
Keep the faith.

What does this mean?????

Old 11-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Banned

HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU RUN OVER SOMEONE AND NOT STOP!!!!!
Maybe all the drivers of the cars were drunk and stoned too.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:13 AM
VP

ugh this story makes me sick