Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Roids?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Roids?

ORIGINAL: RCR

I researched steroids back in the day and came to the same conclusion, No real side effects. With that being said abuse of them can cause system overload same as any other drug. If you keep up a regiment with certian weeks on and off the stuff and build as you grow to the size you want to, be all will be good.

I personally hate the look of the bodybuilders that go overboard and look like swarm of bees attacked them and there all swollen. How do they even wipe their own ***??
ha ha ha they dont. and unfortunately thats what people picture when they think of steroids instead of the person that did muscle damage in a bike wreck and the doctor gives them to the person as part of rehab. it's really amazing to tell the truth. i dont feel like a druggy in the least for it.

think of wolverine way toned down

Old 10-17-2008, 11:01 AM

Well they are legal in so many parts of the world.

Old 10-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Banned

Wow, what a thread...it certainly is giving me a new opinion of roids for sure. Like many, I have only been exposed to the negative impact and never really knew about the "safe" way to do it.

I dunno, I guess it's just like any other drug? I've always known that most mainstream drugs aren't as bad as they are built up to be. Most users are actually recreational users and the addicts give everybody a bad name. I just never really associated that idea with steroids until now.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:03 PM

welp i looked at it like this: smoked weed before but it made me stupid, i thought everything was so much more intense but i was actually intensely stupid. i have met people that function way better once weed is in their system but not me.

tried x it was amazing except for the 3 day hang over.

so i figured why not try something that would make me look good and feel good and im actually glad that i took the opp to do so

Old 10-17-2008, 03:23 PM

I tried a cycle of winstrol before. Wanted to use it to get cut up. Ended up walkin round wit a 24 hour hard on and wanten to just go out and for some reason drink alot of beer (mainly also to look at the waitresses at the local hooters and wing houses lol). Never worked out once lol.

I would prolly try em again, but def wit a doc tellin me what to do tho. And right now i have a completely diff mindset as far as working out is concerned cause its bout all i do. hardly even ride that much anymore really.

Old 10-17-2008, 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

I tried a cycle of winstrol before. Wanted to use it to get cut up. Ended up walkin round wit a 24 hour hard on and wanten to just go out and for some reason drink alot of beer (mainly also to look at the waitresses at the local hooters and wing houses lol). Never worked out once lol.

I would prolly try em again, but def wit a doc tellin me what to do tho. And right now i have a completely diff mindset as far as working out is concerned cause its bout all i do. hardly even ride that much anymore really.
anything like the elevator scene in crank lol

Old 10-17-2008, 04:35 PM

Tell Lyle Alzado that there weren't any side effects. Oh yeah, he's dead. Of taking steroids. I'll be the one voice in here that says:

DON'T DO STEROIDS!! THEY ARE VERY BAD FOR YOUR BODY!!

Human groeth hormone is a different story...

Old 10-17-2008, 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

Tell Lyle Alzado that there weren't any side effects. Oh yeah, he's dead. Of taking steroids. I'll be the one voice in here that says:

DON'T DO STEROIDS!! THEY ARE VERY BAD FOR YOUR BODY!!

Human groeth hormone is a different story...
not to pick a bone with you jfunk but what is your personal experience with them. like i said i wouldnt tell anyone to do them!

Old 10-17-2008, 05:02 PM

jfunkRR
Tell Lyle Alzado that there weren't any side effects. Oh yeah, he's dead. Of taking steroids. I'll be the one voice in here that says: DON'T DO STEROIDS!! THEY ARE VERY BAD FOR YOUR BODY!! Human groeth hormone is a different story...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU&NR=1

Did you see it?...

Old 10-17-2008, 08:53 PM