Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Roids?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 10-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Default RE: Roids?

Never had hemorrhoids, hope I never do.

Oh, steroids...never have a reason to need them or see why people sould need them. If you aren't happy with your own testosterone then get a grip!

Old 10-16-2008, 02:05 PM

mmmm hair loss and acne....

The video does not point out that probably 75% of the steroids in the underground market are not pure or made properly, and will cause bad side effects. Just because a select few people have taken them their whole life and have done it properly, does not mean that everyone else will. The majority of people taking steroids are doing it incorrectly, and causing more harm then good to their bodies.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:05 PM

Guy whose arms exploded...Gregg Valentino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmu_h...eature=related

Old 10-16-2008, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: RedRider07

mmmm hair loss and acne....

The video does not point out that probably 75% of the steroids in the underground market are not pure or made properly, and will cause bad side effects. Just because a select few people have taken them their whole life and have done it properly, does not mean that everyone else will. The majority of people taking steroids are doing it incorrectly, and causing more harm then good to their bodies.
****it i'll confess. yeah i tried em. if i were the government i would make them illegal too. you cant have a bunch of super human people walking around feeling good, looking good, healing fast, excelling, having no need for god knows what they give you over the counter.

felt awesome= check
wake up and stand straight up out of bed with no soreness of any sort= check
looked awesome= check
showed results= check
angry= nay (i was too sexy to be angry lol)
pimples (ugh)= nay
smart enough to tell the doctor -look im gonna try whether you like it or not so show me how to be safe-=check
sat around all day being lazy= nay

tell you what, if you smoke 4 packs of cigs in an hour your gonna have problems. i you drink a bottle of any alchol in 3 mins your gonna
have problems. if you RIDE wrecklessly your gonna have a problem. and if you take ANYTHING over the counter just think of the side effects that they name off on the commercials.

yup i took them and they were awesome....... anybody have some lol. dont be steered by media specially when they cover up all the things that are poisoning you.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:41 PM

Do you look buffed up or toned up, or justSuper sized?

Old 10-16-2008, 05:45 PM

^^My one buddy took them after doing a lot of research and figuring out what he needed to do to counterattack any negative side effects. I actually sat and watched him inject them into his leg the one time. He did however get pimples, sensitive nipples, and just a few other minor side effects. He made sure everything was always sanitary and done correctly. Only problem is not everyone can do it responsibly. I'm not saying steroids is the only case of this, but just pointing out why they are looked down upon.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

Do you look buffed up or toned up, or justSuper sized?
depends on how you train. i was going for size, speed, and agility. so i got a good size fast and agile lol. but serious it depends
on how you train. but i could lets say 5 -6 sets of chest high reps and moderately heavy per chest exercise with 4-5 exercises. wake up in the morning and not have the soreness for days after. the recovery was unreal.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: RedRider07

^^My one buddy took them after doing a lot of research and figuring out what he needed to do to counterattack any negative side effects. I actually sat and watched him inject them into his leg the one time. He did however get pimples, sensitive nipples, and just a few other minor side effects. He made sure everything was always sanitary and done correctly. Only problem is not everyone can do it responsibly. I'm not saying steroids is the only case of this, but just pointing out why they are looked down upon.
yeah i understand and the reason is that you dont see stories covering how your friend took them cause its boring. you never hear about the stock broker that breaks even cause its boring. they only cover the story when something dramatically goes wrong. in all fairness though i dont think they should be used in sporting events though. in a sporting event it should be natural capabilities vs the smae from an opponent. but for a regular guy that doesnt get paid to train 4 times a day, paid to eat, and paid to compete its perfect. well it was perfect for me at the time i wouldnt push anyone to do it. but for sure it made my 40 bucks a month worth the gym membership.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:08 PM
RCR

I researched steroids back in the day and came to the same conclusion, No real side effects. With that being said abuse of them can cause system overload same as any other drug. If you keep up a regiment with certian weeks on and off the stuff and build as you grow to the size you want to, be all will be good.

I personally hate the look of the bodybuilders that go overboard and look like swarm of bees attacked them and there all swollen. How do they even wipe their own ***??