Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

RIP Mikey Radziwon

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RIP Mikey Radziwon

This is for a friend and co worker of mine. He wasnt on this forum but I wanted to pay tribute to him. I didnt know Mikey Radziwon very well but if anyone was to look on just his facebook page alone you'd see how many lives he touched. I just found out how he passed. He was the Terrain Park Supervisor at Mt High resort in Wrightwood, Ca. and like many of us who call that place our home we like to travel up there whenever we can. The last time i talked to him we were discussing our bikes and how we were fixing them up. Well it turns out he had finished his bike the day before his accident. He was on a ride on highway 2. and for those who dont know, the backside of hwy 2 is somewhat curvy. Well ive been told that he lost control of his bike and went over the side of the road. He was a great guy and many of us will surely miss him. He was 24 years old and his left a family and Gf behind as well as many many friends. RIP Mikey Radziwon you will be remembered!

Please ride safe everyone! accidents happen to the best of us!

Old 08-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My condolences
Mike wasn't a member so your tribute was moved here.