Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Relationship Advice.... Help A Guy Out

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 08:18 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Relationship Advice.... Help A Guy Out

ha

Last edited by __Z__; 12-20-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:25 AM

if she just had a child then that is probably where the issue is coming from. she's all fat and feeling ugly because of her baby weight so she feels like she't not pretty, blah blah blah.

She's just feeling like your not attracted to her anymore like you used to be and maybe your paying more attention to the kid then to her so she's a little jealous.

In her mind she's probably thinking, why wouldn't he cheat on me i'm all fat and ugly now and he can go get whatever he wants. she's just feeling vulnerable right now.

Just start giving her a few more compliments and paying more attention to her and give it time. See if that helps anything.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:37 AM

Honestly your first mistake was being to honest......i know you love your wife and want to be 100% with her but that can be a downfall. There are things that i have done that i would never tell my wife, that right there being the reason why. My wife is the type to hold onto the past, and it seems like yours is the same. Now this part will probably bother you more. Usually when somebody is accusing or pressuring you about something bad its usually because they have done something wrong or they have the desire to. Ive been married for 5 years now and we have been through it all. I will never be 100% wit my wife about my past, there are things that she just doesnt need to know. My past prior to my wife was crazy, but its just that the past.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:42 AM

+1 for pittsm

Totally agree

Old 07-09-2010, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by zmds18
Hey man thx for ur two cents lol but let me set some of this stuff straight since it is important....

She may feel slightly less attractive but shes lost almost all of her baby weight already she lost 17 pounds out of the 21 she gained in the first two weeks haha so shes lookin DAMN fine

As for being jealous of the baby that prolly isnt the case either because while I do hold her and stuff the wife used to complain I didnt hold her enough (i feel like im going to hurt new borns so i steer away for a little bit) and i give the wife so much attention its rediculous.... hellz just bought her a brand new suv two days ago...

and i shoot her compliments 24/7 too.... but she is very hard on herself... its just strange because we both used to find each other irresistible and would be all over one another (behind closed doors) and now its like she doesnt want me anymore
well in that case i'm gonna agree with pimpncbr954s when he said

Usually when somebody is accusing or pressuring you about something bad its usually because they have done something wrong or they have the desire to.

start keeping close tabs on this girl, this is a warning sign.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

i agree with pittsm's first post. if you both just had your first child, she's probably dealing with the fact that she's now a mom, and not some young chica anymore. she's probably dealing with the fact that she's still a little bigger than she used to be and that the child has kind of changed yoru sexual relationship (shes the mother of your child vs. your lover).

pregnancy, birth, and the first little while after birth are huge emotional events for a woman. when my sister had her first child, her relationship with her husband was rocky for a while. they're fine now, but its a pretty big life changing event (having a child).

just do the husband thing, compliment her, flowers, cook, clean the house, etc. hang in there

Last edited by Conrice; 07-09-2010 at 08:49 AM. Reason: new posts
Old 07-09-2010, 08:53 AM

and please all do keep in mind im 21 and the wife is 20.... just a side note

Old 07-09-2010, 08:57 AM

no problem, we got married when i was 21 and she was 19, first kid when i was 22 and she was 20. were 26 and 24 now and doing great. you'll be fine.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:17 AM

never get married that early,you'll be divorce with them 5 years just a statistic but it happen

Old 07-09-2010, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by 91project
never get married that early,you'll be divorce with them 5 years just a statistic but it happen

Quick Reply: Relationship Advice.... Help A Guy Out