Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

rearended....

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rearended....

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

At least you are ok...should have gone Hatebreed on their a$$ for hitting you.

I am gonna get one of these, I think...maybe you should too...

http://www.docsleathers.com/catalog/...e4fedeec1151b9
That is a pretty sweet looking shirt.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Default RE: rearended....

SOoooo get this today like an hour ago one of my best friends got hit on the freeway, sideswiped... going about 40-45, his bike is probly totaled, policed towed it away, car drove off, but got off at the on ramp and came back, buncha witnesses and saw about 5 poeple stopped to help him out. he was on his way to a job interview, i havent seen him or his bike yet, but i talked to him. he said it jacket is tore up he is sore, and lil bit of road rash on his legs... but hes okay i think. well c. Cops dropped him off at a gas station and my other friend picked him up and drove him home. CHP officer said he was lucky, the last 4 motorcycle crashes on that section of freeway where fatalities... wow what a week, and we are trying too move, goddamn so much sh*t going on right now.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Default RE: rearended.... UPDATE

i have the police report which i am taking into insurance tommorrow. hopefully i can get this all squared away by trackday on may 29th... maybe ill pick up some track fairings so i dont scrath anything at the track, bcuz im sure insurance uis buying all new ones, xcept for tank.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Default RE: rearended.... UPDATE

Well, glad you and your friend are ok. The bike will be totalled most likely and you'll get the money from that. Make sure their insurance company gives you a few grand for your sore/rashed ankles. If they bitch and moan, get an attorney ASAP or at least let them know your attorney will contact them. Most often they'll settle faster rather than waste their company's money when the payoff won't take that much more. Why I really hate ins companies is that they'll pressure you into taking less than you deserve under threat of not getting anything. [:@]