Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day

Yeah, I wish I could have seen that too. You're awesome hahah.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a lover not a fighter lol so I usually would say something different but I will simply say thanks HC for doing what I probably wouldn't .. I say this because in the neighborhood I live in my nephew was hit by a speeding teenager with his truck head on in my nephews knee cap who was chasing a ball into the street and had to be life flighted to the hospital and was in a full body cast for 8 months as a result. The only reason he didn't have permanent injuries was due to his age and ability to recover but it was truly one of the saddest parts of my life to watch a little 8 y.o. boy who should be out enjoying the summer with his friends in a bed couped up because he can't move all because some fvctard can't slow the **** down in a neighborhood with kids playing. Your actions may not solve problems for all neighborhoods but I thank you nonetheless ... I hope they got the message and don't try to retaliate by doing something stupid.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ I sure hope your right that they dont retaliate stupidly. Yet at the same time it would be cool to see the news in the morning "3 young jag offs are in the hospital today, turns out they f*&%$d with the wrong guy, no charges will be filed as the 3 hospitalized are idiots".

Old 04-22-2008, 12:03 AM

Pretty sure if a guy like you was coming toward me looking like you were going to wad me up like tin foil, I'd be holding my pants up because of the dump I just filled them with. I'm not even ashamed to say that when you'd get to this "skull ****ing" business I'd probably cry.
Wouldn't be a very glamorous moment for me, but thats pretty much how it'd go down. Though I prefer to think I wouldn't be speeding through neighborhoods with kids around.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Hardcorp. You did what you needed to do. So dont feal bad. But I will say this and you already know but you are a trained killing machine. If you do do something you will be seen as the bad guy in a lot of eyes. Sad but true. Just watch yourself man.

On the belt thing. A principil at a high school here is making kids use rope to hold their pants up if they dont wear a belt.

Brandon I understand what you're saying swt poet raised her concerns about me being shot or charged with trespass or terroristic threatening. I was just so upset when I seen those little boys jumping into the ditch as that charger came squealing around the corner

I would never intentionally used my training and God-given talent to harm an individual unless it was a matter of self-preservation or in the defense of someone else's lifeor in the defense of this Great Nation. I realize from time to time, my confidence in my abilities have led me into some situationsthat could have been avoided. and I do not profess to be my brother's keeper, but I truly believe there are times when everyone needs to speak up for those around them

Old 04-22-2008, 12:34 AM

Well I do like the new avatar, how much gear do you have?! lol

Some people just know no manners, and must learn the hard way. But if they're already so ignorant that kid's lives are at risk, cripes what choice do you have. Seriously, where the hell do they come from.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:43 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

PTSD, a short fuse , a seriously trained Marine and an attitude is a serious recipe, Gunny........
I'd have loved to have been there, seen it and shot a video. Stupid pr...ks don't have enough sense to buy the right size pants or wear a belt, and they think we're strange - for one thing they'll probably avoid your street in future - in their shoes, I would.....which is probably for the best.
HOWEVER - Marine, It wouldn't be in your interest to flatten some drag-assed civilians, you couldn't justify it to a court, given your training......and you would be eternally self-critical of your actions- I think you would agree. I'm pretty glad it was a phone he went for - It's hard to get online from a holding cell......... I do think we'd have another collection to get you out, though, be a good idea to give us your Paypal address, just in case.......he he Trooper.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:06 AM

Wow, moral of the story, don't speed in his neighborhood unless you have a belt to keep your pants up.

J/K. Wish more people would take that stance and not put up with the stupid crap these kids to today.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:08 AM

Post moderated........

Old 04-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Banned

Wow, Nauree... seriously? I'm not even touching it...

Hardcorp, if I could interject some light-heartedness - If your dong is as it appears inyour avatar all you need to do is whip your pecker out next time and say, "what are you bringing to the party bitch!"

The worse part about your story is I remember being that ******* as a punk kid (although to my defense these guys sound older). When I was 16-20 man I found every opportunity I could to **** someone off enough to fight. Thought I was a badass and couldn't be hurt.

I went off on a 44 year old man one day for not using his turn signal. We got out in the middle of the street and I shoved him. He smacked me. Hard. A smack. I had no idea a smack could hurt so bad. So I try to wrap him up and somehow we both lost our footing (prolly cause of me squirriling around) and went down - he landed right on top of my head. I had to get 4 stitches. The last thing he said to me before he got up was, "tell 'em Tony sent ya."

I said, "**** you." He got up and I walkeds to my car with my tail between my legs. I only had one fight after that and I ended up hurting someone pretty bad (even though we were fighting, I wasn't trying to seriously hurt the guy).

Anyway, after that I said I'm done. It made me realize that when you start exchanging blosw - freak **** can happen and I don't want to be the one left to deal with it if someone gets seriously hurt or killed. It can happen - freak accidents happen all the time.

Anyway - kudos to you for the ability to maintain, sounds like Swt Poet is more than just your saving grae, she is your rock of moral fortitude as well.

I think you should go over to their house but this time with 3 sets of enlistment papers. Tell them if they really think they're as hard as they say, then they should prove it. Tell 'em you'll be nice to them in boot camp

P.S. No, I'm not fascinated by your dong, but ever since I really noticed it I can't help but to see it. It should have it's own screen name.

Quick Reply: A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update