Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day

Im surprised no one mentioned this but i was thinking how good it probably was for your brother in law/sister that YOU were the one to do this HC. I mean if you think about it really if your brother would have done it who knows maybe there would be a brick laying in his front room or he would be the "talk" of the block for "picking" on some young punks. not that you were picking on them by any means. Point is better you then your bro. Good on ya!

Old 04-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When it comes to protecting the safety of your family, all bets are off. Something in your gut was telling you wot these dorks where doing was a potential danger & you where right. You did the "please be carefull" & they thought otherwise, you reacted accordingly. Imagine how you would have if they hurt one of your family! So you did these morons a favour, more power to you.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:51 PM

+1, you gave em a chance HCand they chose to ignore it, their done[sm=chairshot.gif]
ORIGINAL: pacemaker

When it comes to protecting the safety of your family, all bets are off. Something in your gut was telling you wot these dorks where doing was a potential danger & you where right. You did the "please be carefull" & they thought otherwise, you reacted accordingly. Imagine how you would have if they hurt one of your family! So you did these morons a favour, more power to you.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: mjesenovec

agreed, i suppose that would have been better suited as a PM to KidCr3nShaw. For that, i offer my apologies.

Back on topic though, i agree with what you did hardcorp. The problem is, everyone tries to act so tough 24/7, they find themselves speechless when they receive a verbal beatdown from someone that actually means it. Besides...teenagers/young people nowadays. Back in my dad's time, if you had beef with someoneone, you fought, and that was the end of it. Nowadays, being "tough" is having more friends, or more weapons than the other guy. That's just straight up being a *****. Your own 2 fists should be able to solve 99% of disagreements.

Want to make something clear before I go any further. No one should ever attempt to do this unless you are trained and have practiced the maneuver. Hundreds of times in fullout simulation. I would not even recommend those who have been trained to perform this, unless there was no other option and I have personally seen enough physical violence in my life to last me 2 lifetimes and given an opportunity 90% of the time, I will not engage an individual. And for the record. There are countless times. I have been shaken to my boots, but never to the point where I could not respond. And that is the key to respond not react

I was very damn fortunate one night, serval years back, before my second deployment. I had went looking for a fellow Marine who had decided to hang out in the wrong part of town by himself to make a long story short. I found myself late that night, a little bit off the beaten path of the clubbing section of town surrounded by five or six young men . who had no intentions of letting me walk down the street. I had just became a MCMAP instructor, but was not a instructor's instructor. But anyway, 2 of them came straight at me. There was no doubt in my mind, what was about to happen. I put them down very quickly, but within a heartbeat. I was staring down the barrel of an automatic handgun. I had two choices, 1 to give in, or 2 take charge of the situation. Here is a photo of the Lorcin 380, I kept it. As soon as I had possession of it. They were gone. Except for, one of the two. I had put down who had not made his way to his feet. I made my way to a more populated area and give up my search. After finding out the Marine was in his Squad Bay. It was only out of pure self-defense that I responded and only then because of my firm belief in my training

Old 04-22-2008, 09:24 PM
Banned

Dude... seriously... I mean... jeez man.

[sm=hail.gif]

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-22-2008, 10:09 PM

sorry I didnt read the whole thing....

just wanted to say thanks for standing up to those punks. Eventually, if the good people stand up enough, a differance will be made and we wont have punk kids driving 100 mph through the streets killing people.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:09 PM

i would have done the same thing man. but i would have probably ended up killing someone anyway. people dont give a **** anymore.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:04 AM

THanks HC to protect us and your community, that is being a good soldier and a good citizen none the less. My hat goes off to you sir.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:33 AM

I think you were completely justified in your actions HARDCORP. They had been warned and obviously it didn't help so it was going to take a little more effort if not on your part then someone elses.

Lol I bet they were scared ****less. Like seeing a guy come up to you and transform into the hulk right before there eyes. Haha Just sounds like you went hulk mode on there asses!

EDIT: Wow I just read your post where you took out the 2 punks and disarmed the third.

[sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]

Old 04-23-2008, 11:46 AM

They got lucky, for you not to kicked them *** hard...

Quick Reply: A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update