Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

I do think we'd have another collection to get you out, though, be a good idea to give us your Paypal address, just in case.......he he Trooper.
Hahaha, *****!!! This man speaks the truth!

Old 04-22-2008, 01:07 PM

Post moderated.......

Old 04-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Banned

Do as you will but it's no secret that term is derived from the deragoatory,and probably the most offensive wordthat I'll refrain from using. I'm not judging, just saying I would have been banned for sure, lol.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:56 PM

Tell swt poet to take a video camera next time so you can post it on youtube.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:57 PM

nig·ger

ˈnɪgər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-er] Pronunciation Key The term ****er is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ****ers of Europe†from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.[/align]–noun 1.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a.a black person. b.a member of any dark-skinned people. 2.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc. 3.a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

the point of posting this is that it matters how you use it. I feel bad when people use it to put themselves higher than blacks simply because they are racist. However, i also believe that there is a proper time and place to use such a word, but that is a whole different story. People need to stop letting words get to them. if someone calls me a cracker, honkey, etc....big deal...it's not like i'll lose sleep over it. I understand it goes back to slavery...but it's time to move on. Never forget, but slavery has been over for multiple generations. I can't stand it when people still mention slavery as a backing for an argument. We are all Americans...and that's just all there is to it.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Retired Super Moderator

[sm=nothatway.gif]

Keep this thread on topic please. This topic had nothing to do with race from the start, and any further race discussion and it will be locked. Thanks!

Old 04-22-2008, 02:13 PM

Bah, Hardcorp you're a pansy I don't know what they were afraid of... I could take you....

OH GOD I WAS JUST JOKING! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Old 04-22-2008, 02:14 PM

agreed, i suppose that would have been better suited as a PM to KidCr3nShaw. For that, i offer my apologies.

Back on topic though, i agree with what you did hardcorp. The problem is, everyone tries to act so tough 24/7, they find themselves speechless when they receive a verbal beatdown from someone that actually means it. Besides...teenagers/young people nowadays. Back in my dad's time, if you had beef with someoneone, you fought, and that was the end of it. Nowadays, being "tough" is having more friends, or more weapons than the other guy. That's just straight up being a *****. Your own 2 fists should be able to solve 99% of disagreements.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:40 PM

HC, you are one bad man. I am more of a lover, but will stand up to people if need be. I can't stand thoses wanna be *** hats that think they are so cool and drive crazy like were all impressed. I too like to go fast, but I do it where there is the least chace of anyone around. I can live with hurting myself, but do not want to live with hurting someone else.

I just hope that they take your advice and slow down.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:41 PM

They probably got the point HC. Other than being a trained killing machine how big are you? I wouldn't f*ck wit ya.

Quick Reply: A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update