Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update

I'm just absolutely ****ing tired of a bunch of slack-jawed crazy eyed, no ****ing *****, pants around their knees, twentysomething make-believe badasses

Second time in 2 week I was at my brother-in-law's house and the guys that live next door. Three of them come flying up the ****ing Road, which is posted 25 and where a bunch of children play on a regular basis. I had asked them very ****ing politely to slow down the first time. The biggest guy in the bunch. Just rolled his head around. Like I was killing him. The last one stood there with his head down looking at his shoes holding his shorts up. The guy driving was standing, holding his pants up like some ****ing prima donna wearing a ****ing ball dress.... The general response from these three guys the first time was okay man no problem

Well today, samething only this time almost hit my nephew on his bike. As soon as the bad @ss charger got stopped in the driveway I yelled over to them. I thought you guys were going to slow down and right back I got **** that man. before, I realized it I had my right hand on top of that 4 foot chain-link fence and had cleared it and was on top of the two that was in the car. I guess, I'm in better shape than I realized. I don't know what came over me. I can only relate to you what those around me recalled hearimg me saying as they are laughing at it now. But was terrified at the moment it was happening. I Turned and Looked at the Passenger As I Was Making My Way to the Driver and Said, You Better Hold on to Those Pants with Both ****ing Hands. If You so Much As Flinch. I Will Turn You into GD Quadriplegic. The driver was backing up away from me, trying to dig something out of his pants as they were falling down around his knees. I Said You Better Be Reaching for a Mother ****ing Phone. If Anything Else Comes Out Of That Pocket. You Will Be Taking a GD Dirt Nap. I Will Skull **** You. You Will Be Dead in a Heartbeat and Your B*TCH over There Won't Even Be Able to Come to Your Funeral. He'll Be a Mother ****ing Quadriplegic. While I'm Sitting in the VA, Because I'm Suffering from PTSD ( I realized at that moment he look like a deer caught in headlights.) Do you realize there's nothing beyond personal restraint, keeping me from ****ing you up. ( He nodded his head.) If I See This ****ing Car Come up That Street Again like You're Running NASCAR, You Better Come out Spraying and Praying. That's the Only GD Thing That Might Save Your @SS. About that time, swt poet had made her way around the fence and put her hand on my chest and said, Come on, let's go, I stood fast for just a moment eye ****ing them and ask them do you understand what I'm saying to you. The driver said Yes

Man, I haven't had an episode like that since those guys in the drive-through at McDonald's, which I posted about way back and had been a couple of years then I'm going to have to start to show some better restraint

Old 04-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Default RE: A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day

[:@]

Old 04-21-2008, 11:05 PM

Damn, PTSD+badass= Dont **** with Hardcorp.

I applaud the fact that you gave them one warning which is all it should have taken. Than they do it again and had to pay the piper. Good job and hope that PTSD goes away soon!

Old 04-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I dont know what to say accept good job not killing them, it sounds like you had the means and the motive. I am sure they learned there lesson though hopefully.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Dont feel bad HC you did just what those ****tards needed, actually getting their badass posing asses kicked they may learn a lil respect that their parents evidently didnt bother teaching them.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Banned

Hopefully they will get the hint this time. Its a shame to see di*kheads who don't have respect for their own neighborhood.

My dad was always that guy who gave warnings to people who drove like asshats on residential streets. One New Years Day a pizza delivery guy (who my father had warned atleast twice prior) flew through the apartment complex we lived in and almost took out my brother, a couple of friends and myself. My dad walked up to him and said "I told you to slow the **** down", the kid replied "So what". Then the kid (20-22yrs old) found himself spitting out a few teeth. After he finishes spitting out the teeth and blood my dad says "Happy ****ing New Year!!!!!" lol......

Glad to see you were able to hold your cool. I think what you did was more than justified. Sometimes it takes a rude awakening for some to realize the mistakes their making.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:21 PM

Please tell me that idiot was not really going for a gun??!!

Old 04-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Friend and Hero ...

NO he really was reaching for a phone. if it had been anything else he would have found out why, I graduated in the top three of my black belt instructors course with MCMAP

Old 04-21-2008, 11:33 PM

damn straight! Wish I could have been there to see that...they probably didnt even get outta the car. I bet you those punks wont be speeding down that road again, that would have pissed me off too espically when children are outside playing....

I hate punk asses that cant wear a damn belt too...I'm 23 and went to school with so many guys that walked around with one hand clinched to their pants to keep them from falling down...I still dont understand why people do that, and think they look cool b/c there pants are too big.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:37 PM

Hardcorp. You did what you needed to do. So dont feal bad. But I will say this and you already know but you are a trained killing machine. If you do do something you will be seen as the bad guy in a lot of eyes. Sad but true. Just watch yourself man.

On the belt thing. A principil at a high school here is making kids use rope to hold their pants up if they dont wear a belt.

Quick Reply: A Real ****ing Rant Bad Day Update