Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

random....bored thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default random....bored thoughts

me and a friend saw some "chatter box" things at the local "suzuki'ship" and thought it would be funny to get them for our next long group ride...except get the ones that numerous people can talk over. i think there would be alot of singing going on (we'd be like a rolling choir ), and cussing at traffic hahaha.

also, at the "suzuki-ship" they finaly got a bunch of honda's in. you hardly EVER EVER EEEEEEEVER see honda's at this place. they actually had probably over 8 honda's including 3 or 4 graffiti ones. i find it funny.....they carry a **** load of "kawisaki" cleaning stuff and oils, coolants, and same w/ suzuki.........but i'll be damned if i can find some Motul or some honda polish. that place sucks, and i find that w/ most dealerships in my area. its as if honda's dont sell, because ALL YOU'LL FIND are suzukis and kawisakis.

..........im bored

Old 02-16-2008, 10:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: random....bored thoughts

Our one and only "dealership" in town carries everything...Suzuki, Honda,kawasaki, Yamaha...you name it. They carry nothing in stock including new bike inventory. Their standard response to anything that you need..."we can order it for you". Well F**K guys..guess what...I can order too online. Everything is at retail price..no discounts at all..and they're a bunch of arragant assh**es to boot. I went it to buy an 07 RR..they looked at me like I was from another planet. Ooooookkk fine...went to the dealership 80 miles away and paid cash 2 days later.

Whatever.....

Bored too

Old 02-16-2008, 10:34 PM

they actually just built a new dealership much closer to my house. i kept riding by during its construction and watched each time as they'd put up a new sign..........suzuki.............yamaha........... .kawasaki...........hon.....wait, no honda!

so i finally stopped in there a few weekends ago and was asked if i needed help, i replied "nope, just browsing". i asked why they dont have any honda's and he pointed to their generators, aaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha i was like "you must be kidding".......but he wasnt. they carry zero hondas and never will. but be damn sure if i need a generator i'll be up there purchasing that new '08 Honda generator!

he also told me that although they dont carry any honda parts/accesories, he could order ANYTHING i want/need. i told him he shouldnt waste his breath w/ that speech as i can cut his prices in half by shopping online

Old 02-16-2008, 11:00 PM

around here on the road i see mostly well mostly everything but honda . the only honda shop on this side of the city closed. theres 1 out in the more rural area and 1 on the other side of city. not many at all. the other ones that do sell hondas and other bikes never have sportbikes just honda cruisers.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:15 PM

I have everything I needall around me. Ride motorsports (Honda,Yami)is by my work. There is a Cycle Barn (Honda, Kawa, Triumph) one mile from my house. A Motoplex (Yami, Suzu)just down from there. Bent bike for parts across the street from Motoplex. And even a HD Stealership down the road.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:16 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

I have everything I needall around me. Ride motorsports (Honda,Yami)is by my work. There is a Cycle Barn (Honda, Kawa, Triumph) one mile from my house. A Motoplex (Yami, Suzu)just down from there. Bent bike for parts across the street from Motoplex. And even a HD Stealership down the road.
you chose a location and a hobby wisely!!!!!! wish it was that convenient for me!

Old 02-16-2008, 11:24 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

you chose a location and a hobby wisely!!!!!! wish it was that convenient for me!
But its so hard to stay away! I used to find myself in there every other day. I go in for some oil and I come out with hand guards, grips(dirt bike), boots and another helmet. And some tee shirts!!!! Its so hard.....
But Ive been working on it.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bit of a trip for me now & I have not been there for about 18 months, but in one suburb in Sydney, basically 1 set of crossroads, you can find 4 motorcycle stealerships, a motorcycle parts supermarket & a shop the sells "Classics", (Truimph, Velocette, BSA's & so on), Its a tyre kickers dream. I'm always amazed at the range of 2nd hand bikes they have, some only a few months old.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:30 AM

I don't have to worry about that, Honda Manufacturing Plant in Marysville, OH. Plus every dealership from Cars to Motorcycles, etc..

Old 02-17-2008, 09:42 AM

yahma...and honda dealship...ive seen only hondas lol...ive seen about 3 R6 and i thnk one R1...but otherwise 25 hondas..atv's and a tonof 600RR's no 1k's though...\
pretty friendly staff...was thinking of going over there and getttinghonda oil for my bike...does anyone else have something else should get?...some new riding boots...lol.