Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Racism SUCKS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Racism SUCKS!

lol wait, what does that have to do with racism? prejudice maybe:-p

Old 03-05-2007, 03:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing to do with racism, just another for of blind bias.

Old 03-05-2007, 03:28 AM

oh i gotcha. i see where you're coming from. i'll bash on zukes with the rest of the guys, but its all in fun. plenty of good riders on every make, plenty of jackasses on every make.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:22 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I can see why you posted what you did, people have to vent.......

But I believe most of us just joke around, and some people take comments more seriously than others. Take the majority of my comments for instance, I'm usually being extremely sarcastic, "trying" to be funny, or simply being a huge jackass.........and I love to get the hardcore Windows guys out there wound up by commenting about Mac's....makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

And yeah, there are other great bikes out there, but this IS a Honda thread, therefore, bashing other makes and models comes naturally. It's nothing to do with being "open-minded", it's more to do with preference. You got your Chevy, Ford and Dodge guys.......and they bash eachother every which way. Same goes for us riders. You have your Kawi, Suzuki, and Honda guys.........and we all love bashing eachother. (and I GURANTEE YOU, forums for other makes of bikes aren't too friendly with their words about our bikes).

So to conclude, yes, you bring up very good points, and some of us (I'll be the first to admit it) take things a little too far. But just keep in mind, text and smileys only goes so far. Someone typing a comment that they think is harmless and funny might come off as offensive to someone else, even though that wansn't the intent.

.....this concludes me being serious......now back to being the scarcastic *** that I am.
I think you got most of it right there. It took awhile for me to try to figure some of you guys peronalities and some I still don't get but hey......................I'm real sarcasticalot of thetimes (followed by a smiley) but that's usally on topics that are beat to deathlike ahorse (havoc I need the horse) or just some real jackass ignorant **** that just fly out people computer. Some topics can get me really heated and then after a couple post I sit back and relax, see who it's coming from and how retarded these posters are.
In the end everyone catches themselfs motoprofiling, Soccer Moms, SUV drivers, Squixxers, H. D. guys, cruiser guys, Ducati guys I can go on and on.But if done correctly profiling can be fun.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:44 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

Name:  horse.gif
Views: 8
Size:  4.0 KB
there ya go 13brsxsrr btw everyonne i still have a few more special ones im waiting to use for the right thread hehe

0o0o yea and TheX no worries i understand ya if you need to blow off some steam and just rant about stuff on your mind atleast you got friends like us to talk to about it

Old 03-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

..........atleast you got friends like us to talk to about it
Yeah, but I charge $199.99 per hour to listen to it and go "M'kay, go on."

Old 03-05-2007, 12:10 PM

Sounds odd to make this big rant about "racism" and then still continue to rip on HD. Or is that the joke part of all this? I agreed with everything you said in the original post though. I ride with a guy who went from a Katana to a Buell and since he rides much better than me, will normally beat me on the twistys. And I see more bikes acting crazy than cars on the road. 2 people I knew were killed just weeks apart running from the cops thinking they were bigger than life. Now they are buried and it was only their fault.
Preach on brother.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:35 PM

Nice rant/vent and I agree with what you are saying. Fair is fair, if the biker is at
fault, then thats they way it goes. Quite often a squidly type will post something here
hoping to get a pat on the back, and they seem surprised when people tell them they are riding like an idiot.

As for bashing other bikes or brands, I don't see the point. I wouldn't buy a HD, but I understand why people do. As long as they wave when I wave, they are all the same to me.

TheX on TheS,
I bet you can't wait to get that baby...Nice! I sat on one at the bike show, and was just
that little bit happier for the rest of the day.

Old 03-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: christhek
Sounds odd to make this big rant about "racism" and then still continue to rip on HD. Or is that the joke part of all this?
Very good point, even though I have my fun at the expense of HD. I thought this was going to be an actual racial thread, and was surprised at the lighter fair. For what it is worth, my wife and I went for a ride yesterday, and every bike on the road waved to us (HDs, Goldwings, sportbikes of all flavors, scooters). It gave me an "I love my fellow bikers" attitude for the day. In the long run,I think it is more fun to appreciateeveryone on bikes (except for actual squids), no matter how loud their exhaust is.

Old 03-05-2007, 02:12 PM

I answered that on page two I think, I'm a former HD owner. I probably will be again at some point.

Quick Reply: Racism SUCKS!