Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Racism SUCKS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Racism SUCKS!

OK, we know that already, and if you don't then you have other issues to deal with. Hatred of all kinds pisses me off. If you choose to flame me for what I'm about to say then have at it, internet banter is cheap, and easily ignored.

1. It isn't always the *cagers* fault. People on 2 wheels ride like crap all the time. We (I honestly don't do this crap but don't want to sound like I'm picking on people)speed, stunt on freeways and generally act like real idiots at times. Whenever an accident occurs between a car and a bike we seem to blame the car no matter what. Get over yourselves, it simply isn't always true.

2. Not all GSXR riders are squids. There are plenty of responsible riders on gixxers that wear gear and will kick your a$$ on the track. I've seen WAY too many Honda riders act like squids, and some of them brag about their behavior here

3. Honda isn't the only good motorcycle. I ride a 600RR but I've owned other great bikes. I'm buying a 1098S later this year to track my RR. Comments about Honda's beating everything else on the street or on the track aren't true in every case. I ride with guys on R-6's a GSXR's that will own most other riders on the track.

So, thanks for letting me vent. hate what I have to say? Bummer, it's true. Agree? Awesome, open minded people rock.

BTW, I like Windows, AIX, Unix., Linux (all variants), Sunand Mac.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Racism SUCKS!

Gee I thought this was gonabe a color issue thats cool though, still love "Harley" bashing, [&:]is that racism ?

Old 03-04-2007, 02:31 PM

Hahaha, Harleys should have 3 wheels.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:35 PM

Ahhhh a 1098S....thats should get alot of respect from your Gixxer and R6 friends.....

Old 03-04-2007, 02:36 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: TheX

Hahaha, Harleys should have 3 wheels.
haha you had me worried until we were clear about that.
98% of all Harleys ever built are still on the road... the other 2% actually made it home.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRFREEK

Ahhhh a 1098S....
ok noob moment coming up here but what exactly is a 1098S - it sounds like a tax form?

Old 03-04-2007, 02:48 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

OK, we know that already, and if you don't then you have other issues to deal with. Hatred of all kinds pisses me off. If you choose to flame me for what I'm about to say then have at it, internet banter is cheap, and easily ignored.

1. It isn't always the *cagers* fault. People on 2 wheels ride like crap all the time. We (I honestly don't do this crap but don't want to sound like I'm picking on people)speed, stunt on freeways and generally act like real idiots at times. Whenever an accident occurs between a car and a bike we seem to blame the car no matter what. Get over yourselves, it simply isn't always true.

2. Not all GSXR riders are squids. There are plenty of responsible riders on gixxers that wear gear and will kick your a$$ on the track. I've seen WAY too many Honda riders act like squids, and some of them brag about their behavior here

3. Honda isn't the only good motorcycle. I ride a 600RR but I've owned other great bikes. I'm buying a 1098S later this year to track my RR. Comments about Honda's beating everything else on the street or on the track aren't true in every case. I ride with guys on R-6's a GSXR's that will own most other riders on the track.

So, thanks for letting me vent. hate what I have to say? Bummer, it's true. Agree? Awesome, open minded people rock.

BTW, I like Windows, AIX, Unix., Linux (all variants), Sunand Mac.
+1 to everything you just said

Old 03-04-2007, 02:49 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: txf4igirl

Ahhhh a 1098S....
ok noob moment coming up here but what exactly is a 1098S - it sounds like a tax form?
the new duacti 1098s

Old 03-04-2007, 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: txf4igirl

Ahhhh a 1098S....
new model ducati!!

Old 03-04-2007, 02:52 PM

1098S = secksi

Quick Reply: Racism SUCKS!