Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Projek Revoloution!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Projek Revoloution!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got back from Projek Revoloution, which is linkin park, taking back sunday, my chemical romance, HIM and like 6 other bands that **** was amazing linkin park is incredible in concert and unlike some bands they seem to wanna play all night, we ran out of steam and left before they were even done!!!!!!!!11

Old 08-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Default RE: Projek Revoloution!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice. never seen lp before, but i saw tbs with the used back about 6 years ago in austin at a small bar....they were badass then and they still are. saw my chem at warped tour, but i only like a few of their songs. how much were the beers, 7.5 for a 23?

Old 08-13-2007, 11:45 PM

LP is the ****

Old 08-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell yea that's awesome. the newest lp album isn't the greatest but i love most of there stuff. I seen a lot of concerts, there's a small place i used to go to back in highschool about 45minutes away in Charlotsville Va called Traxx. I saw dave matthews band and train before they were big time. lol im not big on rap but i've even been to a Outkast concert, band called 2 skinney J's opened and they were the $hit. I drove with a few friends to a place called ziggy's in north carolina to see blink 182. concerts rock ! [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Search this Thread