Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Poor advice and poor site.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007 | 06:55 PM
Default RE: Poor advice and poor site.

If someone's response is "try Google," it usually means you've asked an obvious question that's already been answered thousands of times across the internet, and it's not worth anyone's time to answer it again. Good rule of thumb for forums like this: Ask your question on Google first. If you don't find an answer right away, then ask the forum.

Old 03-27-2007 | 07:09 PM

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

Not trying to single any site out...as I did get some possibly helpful info from this site...this is just an example of poor...members really.

There are dozens of treads...unresolved....

Just stupid...

BMG, take better care of your bike--you won't have to subject yourself to this forum with its 'poor' member population. I am curious though, what were you hoping to get out of this thread? Did you think we'd have some sorta epiphany and think, "wow, I should really read up on F2s because I cant post a detailed DIY for this 'poor' guy." You're the type that give motorcyclists a bad rep. Be gone.

Old 03-27-2007 | 07:14 PM

What the hell is/was the question?

Old 03-27-2007 | 07:18 PM

ORIGINAL: D2MEclipseGT_600RR

What the hell is/was the question?
i think at this point the question doesnt really matter... I mean F2's arent bad bikes but one of the consequences of getting an older bike is having to keep it up to date and maintained (it's what some call a fixer-uper)...If you dont like that than get a 05-07 anything and drive the **** out of it til i breaks down in 2-3 years...

Old 03-27-2007 | 09:15 PM
Retired Moderator

Does BMG stand for Big Mean Guy? I think the people on this forum are the best. They genuinely try to help with topics, and try to have fun as well. I get a kick out of the responses and have fun responding, myself. I actually was on two other forums, but found I liked this one best, so I only post here. Hope you find another place you feel more comfortable.

Old 03-27-2007 | 09:25 PM
HiZ

Ok answer this then

What does CBR mean?

Old 03-27-2007 | 09:34 PM

This thread is great, I love the people that come together and offer the positive aspect. The original post is crap but I'm glad a lot of people chimed in and said *Help fix it, don't b!tch about it*.

Kudos guys!

Old 03-27-2007 | 09:43 PM

damm...don even have a bike yet...but WTH...still on here frequently because of the knowledge and people here....i love this site...

Old 03-27-2007 | 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: HiZ

Ok answer this then

What does CBR mean?
This is a big mystery. I got bored the other day at work and read a no **** 5 page thread on it from another popular bike forum. I have seen allot of reasonable answers, but none that were solid, like anything, everyones got an opinion, but on this,I have yet to see a any kind of fact.

Old 03-27-2007 | 10:10 PM

I have gained an invaluable amount of info from this site, moreover, it has increased my enthusiasim and possibly even my confidence. This is an internet forum after all. There will always be the odd negitive person and the occasional unsatisfying response. Don't dwell on these.

Quick Reply: Poor advice and poor site.