Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pooped my Pants? Dammit!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Pooped my Pants? Dammit!!!

ORIGINAL: cbrsix

This is kind of an embarrassing story but I just wanted to see if I was the only Person older than 7 that this happened to. Last saturday was my friends 21st birthday so I decided I would take him down Pittsburgh for the night. I was just getting over this stomach bug but I was feeling good enough to go out and get a few drinks. So I got ready and I was heading to my buddies to pick him up. Half way through the ride I felt a horrible cramp in my stomach. I thought it was gas and i was alone so I just let it rip. Well little did I know it was the wettest fart ever. It wasn't a full load of poop but enough to turn my favorite pair of boxers into skid mark paradise and it smelled so bad you wouldve thought I **** everywhere. I had to go all the way back home and change my damn boxers. Has this ever happened to any1 before. I told my girlfriend about it and all she said was she was just embarrassed for me. But i have no shame Cool people poop their pants. Right?
Maybe you should carry this with you.... haha

Old 11-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

oh i've got another airplane story that happened to me about 6 years ago... well, i wasn't the one that pooped. We were about50 miles from raleigh durham international, being vectored around from the west to the north. My Co-pilot gives me the 'Man I've really gotta poop'.

I didn't think too much of it.

We get about 5 minutes out and I ask my FO for the 'pre-landing checklist'. He starts going thru the list 'Landing light, Check, Aux fuel pump, check, Flaps 15'... But his voice sounded a little shaky. I look over at him, and he's sweating like crazy. We get on short final, about a mile from the runway, and he says 'I don't think i'm going to make it'...

We land, He jumps out of the airplane and slowly starts walking toward the bathroom. I post-flight, and about 30 minutes later, he is still in the bathroom. I go in there to check on him...

'Vinny, I didn't make it. Can you go get my bag?'
Lol, I heard a story like that sunday but about a window washer
and I live like 20 miles from RDI, word

Old 11-11-2008, 10:33 PM

lol-my first thought:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29142170

Old 11-11-2008, 10:51 PM
RCR

Man it smells like **** in here[:@]Im outta here you sick loose **** queers

Old 11-12-2008, 08:07 AM

Everyone knows what a fart is right? A turd honking to get out. My grandfather told me that one.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:30 AM

Maybe you should carry this with you.... haha

Ill pass my **** got a poop meeter on it

Name:  DiaperMeter.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  30.0 KB

Old 11-12-2008, 08:46 AM

Ok well I thought it over and thought I could share my shart story.

Back in 03 while I was in training for the AF, a buddy of mine and I decided to go see a movie. I cannot remember what movie it was but it was the last one of the night. We went to get something to eat near the theater. What whatever I ate did not agree with me. I was went to the restroom in the mall and all the damn stalls were taken. I waited for seemed like a eternity for one to open up and then it happened.

A few seconds later a damn stall opens up (figures). I go into to it, sit down and finish my business. I wiped my *** and figured it smelled horrible and could not go into the theater like this. So I take my boxers off and throw them away. Walked out like nothing happened but grasping my stomach. My friend looks at me like what the hell is wrong with you. I told him I did not feel well and needed to get back to the dorm. He said "But the movie is about to start!". I bought his ticket from him and we headed back to the dorms. We caught a cab and it smelled horrible in there.

Once I got back, my room mate was not in thank god, immediately took a shower. Took all my clothes down to wash them. Needless to say I forgot about that experience until I read this thread. Thanks guys. I have to go take a dump now.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:01 AM

I have seen a clip on the Internet where a girl in a hot tub tries to ease one out and follows through! Water turns brown in a second and you have never seen people exit a hot tub so fast!

Old 11-12-2008, 10:05 AM

Holy **** thats so funny check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7yj93cJl4g

Old 11-12-2008, 10:33 AM

I got the chick sharting in the hot tub as a email attachment while I was in the AF. It was gross and funny at the same time.

Quick Reply: Pooped my Pants? Dammit!!!