Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pooped my Pants? Dammit!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pooped my Pants? Dammit!!!

i was like 10...decided to fart when me and my friend were laughing...came out wet....penguin walked the distance of 3 houses to my house...and quickly threw the boxers away outside in the garbage and got a shower....

Old 11-11-2008, 05:03 PM

so a buddy of mine is flying a beech 1900 from San Diago to San Fran. The beech 1900 holds 19 passengers, 2 pilots, and no bathroom. My buddy is the Pilot. Somewhere just north of los angeles, My buddy's co-pilot says 'man, I really got to ****... I don't think I can hold it'.

They fly for another 10 minutes or so, then, all of the sudden, my buddy's co-pilot says 'I'm not gonna make it'. He thenremoves his seatbelt, stands up, and closes the curtin that hides the cockpit from the passengers. He then grabs his lunch tray, places it in his seat where he's been sitting, drops his pants, and craps all over his lunch tray. The seat is at an angle, so the liquid poop runs off the end of the lunch tray and gets all over the seat.

Now keep in mind, my buddy is sitting about 2 feet from him.He said it smelled god awful, and that the whole plane stunk for about 2days afterwards.There's not much room in the cockpit of a beech 1900. They flew for another 45 minutes and land. Now, once the airplane lands and shuts down, the co-pilot is required to get up out of the cockpit, open up the main cabin door, and drop the air-stairs while the captian secures the engines. His pants were covered in ****. My buddy said that he then started shaking the hands of his passengers and they deplaned.

WTF??

Old 11-11-2008, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: ta8218

So I'm coming home from a fishing trip on Lake Erie.. make it back through Indiana and at about the Illinois border I start to feel it. I think, ok I'll be fine, another 45 minutes, I can hold it. Well, turns out there was a major traffic jam due to construction that we hadn't really anticipated and that 45 minute ride turned into 3 hours. It was one of the most painful rides I've ever had. I put it up there with post surgery rides home. Worse, actually, because I'm usually drugged up a little on those. Anyways, we're like 15 minutes from home, all country driving now, and the fudge dragon decides it wants out of the cave. Oh god. I'm like 14 years old and screaming at my dad to pull over. It's like 8pm, getting dark, and I'm standing in high grass behind a speed limit sign (like thats going to hide me, hell it probably drew more attention to me cause its shiny) spraying **** all over the ditch. When I saw spraying, I mean like totally liquid, with gas mixed in, like, well, here's a picture to kind of give you an idea:

Ok, so I don't think there was blood, but it sure felt like it. I can only imagine what people were thinking as they drove by...
the picture was so good i have tears right now from laughing so hard only because something like that happened to me when i was a kid.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this is one shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiitty thread!!!!

Old 11-11-2008, 05:32 PM

OMG....crying from laughter..first the picture...and then the airplane story....WOW!!!

Old 11-11-2008, 06:12 PM

oh i've got another airplane story that happened to me about 6 years ago... well, i wasn't the one that pooped. We were about50 miles from raleigh durham international, being vectored around from the west to the north. My Co-pilot gives me the 'Man I've really gotta poop'.

I didn't think too much of it.

We get about 5 minutes out and I ask my FO for the 'pre-landing checklist'. He starts going thru the list 'Landing light, Check, Aux fuel pump, check, Flaps 15'... But his voice sounded a little shaky. I look over at him, and he's sweating like crazy. We get on short final, about a mile from the runway, and he says 'I don't think i'm going to make it'...

We land, He jumps out of the airplane and slowly starts walking toward the bathroom. I post-flight, and about 30 minutes later, he is still in the bathroom. I go in there to check on him...

'Vinny, I didn't make it. Can you go get my bag?'

Old 11-11-2008, 07:34 PM

This is one of the most funny and disgusting threads I have EVER read. You guys have some stones for telling them.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEamCWEoBDA

Old 11-11-2008, 07:54 PM

just read this thread for the first time, didnt have time to read all the replies, but my grandpa always told me "to never trust a fart". my 2cents.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:57 PM

ahh i loled at that one pretty well right now

Quick Reply: Pooped my Pants? Dammit!!!