Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Police Misunderstanding.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Police Misunderstanding.

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

^HC was just simply pointing out you have posted the same type of threads that you are now denouncing...
1+++

Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Somehow I found this thread and I see your comment, Morgan.

Let's try it this way...

Let's see, your from the suburbs, upper-middle class?Going to a university in Texas, right? Mommay and daddy paying that ticket or do you have $4K in loans each semester?

I've seen your Myspace page and I see the people you roll with.

You're simply another privilidged white kid from the suburbs thinking you know anything about, "FTP" or where it came from. You're the exact white boy that black comedians make fun of when they talk about white fools cussing out cops on a traffic stop... AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

Boy, you ain't from the streets and you never will be. You've never known the adversity that comes from being a hood rat. Proud of it? Nope. But I do know what that's like. It kind of helps me see both sides of the situation since I'm an actual productive member of society who invokes a bit more intelligent thought than, "FTP."

Hey, if that's all you gotto make you feel hard, keep on with it. Someone is gonna hand you your privilidged *** someday because of that wannabe attitude.

What I don't understand is how at one time, you actually had an opinion and you were well at speaking it. I guess that all changed when you started your inccessant rambling that is little more than, "rabble rabble rabble."

Did mommy and daddy pay your medical bills too? Until you've walked the streets, you should keep your street talk to a minimum, for the fact that light travels faster than sound is in your favor. For you appear to be intelligent until you open your mouth.

I know this post was kind of pointless and non-useful (just as I said these threads were), however as I have spoken with Morgan outside of here and at one time thought about meeting up with him the next time I was in Arizona, I just feel so much frustration at his comment as I know it's not his own, it's not based off of any of his lifeexperiences and even more frustrating is the fact that he thinks it gives him an, "edginess."

"Whoa, that suburban white boy is tough. What's he wearing, Abercrombie? Dang, he must be pushin that white like no ones bidness."

Punk.
Whoa whoa whoa. Before you just scan this response, READ IT.

You're right I am upper middle class from the burbs. My dad came from a family of 5 where he and his brothers, and his dad were all firefighters... he paid his way through college, and knowing where he came from, I'm sure he put's your "hood" to shame.

And yeah I went to college, and no I don't have the bills stacked up to pay off. I worked my way through college and paid them off already, now I'm $100k in debt getting my MBA from the #1 international business school in wait, wait for it, the world. Yeah paying that myself. I bought my first car, I bought my second car, I've paid for every bill since I left the house at 18, and you know what, you don't ever see me bitching about that stuff because I earned it and am damn proud of it.

You know who didn't earn what though... the cops and my fuking respect. I've had my *** handed to me in plenty of fights in downtown San Antonio, so I don't give a **** about you being from the hood. I've been in situations where I've been in desperate need of the fuzz, and they were only there when I didn't need them.

You think you know who I am or where I've come from because of my myspace page. Grow up and get a clue.

I'll be cool with the few cops I see who are cool, but you know what... the rest of them can blow me.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:20 PM

Depends on the area with cops also...
High Crime = cops will be more offensive about someone speeding...yes they could of done a bit more...but like i said high crime...
my area there has been a lot of crime in the next town over from what i heard from one of the officers last week i was talking too.
yeah they acted a bit to rashional about what was happeneing but i know one or two stories in my area where the guy was speeding and turned out thatthe guy was on PCP and started knocking the cop down... they really dont know the situation until they get in it.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:03 PM

I don't think I've ever been this confused. Is this the original Mobius strip?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:51 AM

LOL, i love internet drama. No one is right, no one is wrong, everybodies ego gets bruised at the end. You guys just need to say your piece, step off your little soap box and move on. Attacking people's opinion/view as Kid did is just not called for. Didn't your mom teach you guys if you got nothing good to say, just dont' say anything at all. Not like your little rant about suburban ambercrombie wearing kids will do any good nor change anybodies attitude. Only change is that you look like a jerk.

Back to topic: as someone brought up..police have it rather tough, i live in a small town called Carbondale and i know most of the local PD, and i also know 6 of them who now cannot work due to injuries from the job. I hear stuff about them pulling people over and get attacked, shot at. etc. I know an officer who had a partner gunned down in a routine stop with a AK47 in arizona, now when he pulls someone over his gun is always unholstered he's got his own life and the welfare of his wife and kids to think of too. They have a few seconds to decide a reaction that can ultimately mean their life or death. Sometimes it the right choice and sometimes its not. Its called life. There are some bad cops out there, not defending all of them. but most of them are just normal joes trying to make a living. Most cops that i know local and state are all riders too. Sometimes give em a break. And before anyone else says FTP...keep in mind who you call when you get your bike stolen, car stolen, personal possesion stolen, friend or family killed, beat up, car accident, shot at, and countless other things that being from "da hood" or "middle class surburban kid" has no effect nor usefulness.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:10 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't care if a cop draws on me. I do try to minimize their need to do so during stops: keys on the roof, everyone's hands out the windows until the cop is at the car, requesting to step out of the vehicle if I need to reach somewhere not in the open. I also tell them up front if I'm carrying and where it is with my hands nowhere near my gun.

Where I do get offended however is the random stops when walking down the street. A cop had me up against the wall for a half hour while he questioned what I was doing a block from my apartment. Never ran my id for open warrants or anything. I just fit the profile that day: black man wearing a hoodie (****, it was cold. even infants were in hoodies). And that day, I wasn't carrying (was just going to the store at the end of the block)

Old 09-21-2009, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by txmorgan
Whoa whoa whoa. Before you just scan this response, READ IT.

You're right I am upper middle class from the burbs. My dad came from a family of 5 where he and his brothers, and his dad were all firefighters... he paid his way through college, and knowing where he came from, I'm sure he put's your "hood" to shame.

And yeah I went to college, and no I don't have the bills stacked up to pay off. I worked my way through college and paid them off already, now I'm $100k in debt getting my MBA from the #1 international business school in wait, wait for it, the world. Yeah paying that myself. I bought my first car, I bought my second car, I've paid for every bill since I left the house at 18, and you know what, you don't ever see me bitching about that stuff because I earned it and am damn proud of it.

You know who didn't earn what though... the cops and my fuking respect. I've had my *** handed to me in plenty of fights in downtown San Antonio, so I don't give a **** about you being from the hood. I've been in situations where I've been in desperate need of the fuzz, and they were only there when I didn't need them.

You think you know who I am or where I've come from because of my myspace page. Grow up and get a clue.

I'll be cool with the few cops I see who are cool, but you know what... the rest of them can blow me.
getem boi , lol

Old 09-21-2009, 07:38 PM

Hey hey now! You all stop this! You know there are plenty of good cops out there who never abuse their power, dont let authority go to their heads and they treat people with respect until its not deserved. They even show up when called instead of making 3 stops in route, killing time so that all they have to do is take a report after the crime....... I know they are out there! They have to be! Gosh I hope there is at least one..... And if I ever meet one....... I'll report back and let you all know!

Old 09-22-2009, 11:51 AM

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Old 09-22-2009, 04:49 PM

(Softly and solemnly) Cumbaya, my Lord, Cumbaya ....

And now the back row! .....