Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Photoshop!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photoshop!!!!

I've been messing around with photoshop for the past week or so and i love it!

Here's what i spent the morning on, give me your feedback, comments, etc. Thanks!

Also, if you have something that you want photoshopped let me know, i'm always looking for something to practice on.

Name:  banks.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  44.3 KBName:  banks2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  125.7 KB

Old 04-07-2011, 10:29 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

thats petty sweet man....

i have photoshop but suck at it.... wish someone i knew had extra time to teach me some stuff

Old 04-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn, now explain how you did tat lol, mainly the tats

Old 04-07-2011, 10:46 AM

Thanks!

i'm by no means an expert, but here's how i've learned so far. Think of something i want to do, and just try to do it, if i can't figure it out or get stuck on something, youtube has excellent tutorials. Just type in what you want to do in there and theres tons of videos explaining how. Repeat process over and over and eventually you'll learn a little. lol

Old 04-07-2011, 10:50 AM

yeah, the tats was one of the first things i wanted to learn how to do, because it really interested me so i do that alot. plus i'm in the market for a new tat so i wanted to see what it looked like on me.

a magician never reveals his secrets, luckily this is photoshop and not magic. lol

here's the tutorial i got the basics from. then just played with them to fine tune.

Tattoos - Worth1000 Tutorials

Old 04-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pittsm
Thanks!

i'm by no means an expert, but here's how i've learned so far. Think of something i want to do, and just try to do it, if i can't figure it out or get stuck on something, youtube has excellent tutorials. Just type in what you want to do in there and theres tons of videos explaining how. Repeat process over and over and eventually you'll learn a little. lol
lol yea tats basically how I've learned everything to date lol. Adobe has tuts too, I just have a hard time finding one on what I want to do lol

Old 04-07-2011, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
lol yea tats basically how I've learned everything to date lol. Adobe has tuts too, I just have a hard time finding one on what I want to do lol
what is it you want to do?

Old 04-07-2011, 10:58 AM

that looks sweet ive been messing around on photoshop the past few months it can be a lot of fun i love it. For the tattoos layer did you try messing around with the layer options to the left of where you set the opacity or try displacing em (where it says normal). You can get some cool effects when youre trying to make stuff look like its on top of something else

Old 04-07-2011, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by nickp123
that looks sweet ive been messing around on photoshop the past few months it can be a lot of fun i love it. For the tattoos layer did you try messing around with the layer options to the left of where you set the opacity or try displacing em (where it says normal). You can get some cool effects when youre trying to make stuff look like its on top of something else
yeah, i change it to multiply. not sure what displacing means.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:05 AM

wow she is gorgeous. who is she? and fking sweet shop skills!

Quick Reply: Photoshop!!!!