Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Philly area: Bike was stolen... karma got the theives... getting my baby back...

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE: yeah i dont have one. all i know is that my vin number is in an evidence storage facility locked away. im still waiting for the detective to call me back. everyone says to keep calling him. my father is an investigator for the State of NJ an he advised not to keep bugging him and let him do his job. so with fingers crossed i hope its not damaged. might be a week to several months before i get it back. to many situations to effect the outcome.

and bout the kittens, ive actually grown to like them. i hate cats but these little guys are a lot of fun to play with. and they clean up after themselves. only have two and im already 150 bucks into them after vet bills/toys/food etc so im really considering keeping them.

will update as soon as i hear something. atleast my vin is safe somewhere for now...

Old 08-31-2009, 10:03 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dohcdelsol
UPDATE: yeah i dont have one. all i know is that my vin number is in an evidence storage facility locked away. im still waiting for the detective to call me back. everyone says to keep calling him. my father is an investigator for the State of NJ an he advised not to keep bugging him and let him do his job. so with fingers crossed i hope its not damaged. might be a week to several months before i get it back. to many situations to effect the outcome.

and bout the kittens, ive actually grown to like them. i hate cats but these little guys are a lot of fun to play with. and they clean up after themselves. only have two and im already 150 bucks into them after vet bills/toys/food etc so im really considering keeping them.

will update as soon as i hear something. atleast my vin is safe somewhere for now...
Have you tried going to the station yet? You should be able to get a status of your property from anyone working the desk. Also the local D.A. might be more cooperative since you have information concerning the suspects' crime (location, general timeframe). And they should have info concerning the condition since it should be logged as evidence

Old 08-31-2009, 10:55 PM

i was thinking of doing that tmrw after wrk after i talk to my insurance agent. got a meeting with him in the morning. cant hurt to go over and ask.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:37 AM

i remember when my buddies bike got stolen in front of our west philly apt. cop said its prob in new york by now. say goodbye and left.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:46 PM

UPDATE:

after the run around bensalem pd doesnt have my bike, state police does. i gotta pay the town to get it outa the impound lot. insurence will cover that later. just waiting for them 2 release it.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:30 PM

Awesome man hope your on her soon +1 for Karma!!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2009, 04:40 PM

Finally im getting somewhere. i get to go to the impound lot to look at my bike and ride it home if i can. already paid the 150 dollar tow. insurence will reimburse me for that i hope.

Old 09-04-2009, 10:03 PM

got her back. destroyed. f*ck thieves.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by dohcdelsol
got her back. destroyed. f*ck thieves.
So sorry to hear that. Do you have any photos of the damage?

Old 09-05-2009, 09:38 AM

ima take photos today and post em up.

Quick Reply: Philly area: Bike was stolen... karma got the theives... getting my baby back...