Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

people make me laugh......

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default people make me laugh......

so i went to visit my g/f at work which is only like 10mins away. i get there and there's a kid standing outside who works there. he comes over immediately and is walking around my bike, complimenting me on it. he kept saying how he wants one soooo bad and i mentioned to him that it is the greatest thing ever, i never once regret buying it and how i think its something everyone should experience before their time is up. so he kept walking around it asking me about it. he then told me how he needs to get a car first, that he totaled his car falling asleep at the wheel/speeding and hit a tree head on and MASHED the car up. he mentioned how he has 5pts on his license.....then i asked how old he was and he replied he's 18.......and i told him "learn a lesson, i had 8pts on my license when i was a teen and it ruined me for three years, paying OUTRAGEOUS high risk insurance on a p.o.s. pickup". he kinda laughed it off and began talking about my bike again.

here's where the convo began to make me laugh.......

while looking at my bike he said "cops cant catch you on this thing", i.......just..........laughed and then replied "think you can outrun a radio?!" and he said nothing. i told him that even IIIIIFFFFFF he wanted to run, its not like he can just shoot down a main road and max the bike out to get away, i told him if you run, you gotta be skilled on back roads and know what you are doing and lose them on back roads (in NO WAY do i agree w/ running from cops, i am firm in believing you should save yourself the trouble and just pull over). he again had no reply, i told him that its not worth it to run, that it will only end two ways usually...him wrecking, or him getting caught. he then tells me that he'd run down a side street and pull over, shut the bike off and hide, watching the cop drive by (hahahahahaha), so i replied "you do know, that cops have a tool to track the heat from your tires.....right?".......his reply made me laugh.....out loud!!!!!! this kid then tells me "well, id just ditch them on adirtroad" (excuse me......AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ok). i told him "do you honestly think this thing was made to tear up dirt roads?!?!?! you'd drop the bike in a heartbeat if you tried to run down a dirtroad!!!"

still not done........yes, he made me laugh yet again........

he then looks at the tail of the bike and says "oh, well this thing is only a 600". i told him a 1k is nothing more than a higher insurance bill, that im NEVER going to honestly use my 600 to its fullest potential, so no need to try to get a 1k. and that was my funny visit to see my g/f at work.

oh, and i had a good laugh on the way TO see her. i'll share that too. i was approaching a bridge and there was a line of tailgating traffic to the right that needed to get into the left lane to get onto the one lane bridge......i knew SOMEONE was gonna try to cut me off or not see me so i kept a sharp eye.........then, as im passing a big SUV he puts his blinker on while im sitting next to him and begins to come into my lane. i reved the living **** outta my two bros pipe and looked at him..................this man LITERALLY jumped off the seat in the SUV and damn near hit his head on the roof of his vehical! then, i got that oh so familiar look, that it was my fault, hahaha.

Old 09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: people make me laugh......

ha i hate ppl who dont have bikes and never have riden one tell me how they are going to be a badass yadda yadda...

Old 09-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

world's longest story

Old 09-20-2007, 06:48 PM

Kids [:'(]

Old 09-20-2007, 07:06 PM

He's destined for a Suzuki GSXR

Old 09-20-2007, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

i reved the living **** outta my two bros pipe and looked at him..................this man LITERALLY jumped off the seat in the SUV and damn near hit his head on the roof of his vehical! then, i got that oh so familiar look, that it was my fault, hahaha.
HAHAH i saw two of my buddies in a car at a stop light 1st in line so i lane split and as i was pulling up next to them i revved the "****" out my akro, and the passanger almost ended up in the drivers lap( he only mad it to the center console), and the driver almost broke the sun roof with his head hahaha i could just imagine ur situation.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:40 PM

I agree with Tahoe SC, way too long.

Old 09-20-2007, 10:28 PM

Should of told him to get a Busa.