Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pathetic i think...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 07:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pathetic i think...

......yes, so its been 4 days since me and my girl have broken up. And to tell you i took it (as in feeling bad and pathetic) better. I dunno why because i think this is really the end. unlike our last break up 5 months ago which i was emotionally unstable and blah blah blah and etc... But the only problem im having now is i dont feel like i need to sleep ive been ive had about 10 hours in 4 days about 2-3 hours a night. As you can see its 430 and im posting this while taking a break because i just cut off my mud flap. But i have forgotten how to date im pretty sure, but as in motivation i feel a lot better i want to go and do stuff ive spend the past 3 nights in my garage working on my prettttty bike and its coming out great ill have some pictures of tom night when i hit up my local bike store for some screw lights for my plate and some new turn signals and maybe some new levers...

Old 04-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Pathetic i think...

Good for you man, getting over it is a good thing. I know people that never get over it and they end up turning into a goth. [:'(] LOL.

Next thing you know, they have a Hot Topic credit card............and THAT my friend, is the definition of pathetic.

Old 04-21-2007, 09:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Good for you man, getting over it is a good thing. I know people that never get over it and they end up turning into a goth. [:'(] LOL.

Next thing you know, they have a Hot Topic credit card............and THAT my friend, is the definition of pathetic.
Yea *shifty eyes* i dont have one........... HAHA that really made me laugh

Old 04-21-2007, 10:07 AM
Banned

Sometimes breaking up gives me the feeling of being paroled. It is the fear of the unknown that keeps you together, then it is all the opportunities that make you feel good. Good to hear you have bounced back a little, go out there and make some bad choices for a little while, not too bad though, and have fun.

Old 04-21-2007, 10:18 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Sometimes breaking up gives me the feeling of being paroled. It is the fear of the unknown that keeps you together, then it is all the opportunities that make you feel good. Good to hear you have bounced back a little, go out there and make some bad choices for a little while, not too bad though, and have fun.
It has given me more time with my 2nd love my motorcycle

Old 04-21-2007, 11:25 AM

that's funny, i like my bike more than i like my girlfriend. and since she won't ride 2 up, we're never going the same place together. she wants to hang out, she can meet me there.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:17 PM

Go out and do all the $hit you could not do before cuz "she" tied you down, held you back, made you watch "chick flix"made you put the toilet seat down,go get some "strange" go shout to the world"I'AM A FREE MAN !!!!!!" you did not mention yer age if yer still young you got yer whole life to find somebody, but..............if yer like in yer 70's......... yer screwed [:@]jus mesin with ya tryin to lighten the mood you'll make it buddie, trust me

Old 04-21-2007, 01:37 PM

Go play in the rain, but remember to wear your raincoat!

Old 04-21-2007, 06:35 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

Go play in the rain, but remember to wear your raincoat!
i....i....i...might catch a cold!

Old 04-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

j.....j......just dont catch the clap!

Quick Reply: Pathetic i think...