Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Parts

Old 01-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts

Im looking for mods for my 2008 CBR 600rr. Can you guys suggest some good sites for sliders, shields,exhaust, FE Kits, etc. etc. Thanks in advance.

I tried to use the search but I think I didnt know what the best phrase was for the search.

Old 01-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Default RE: Parts

kneedraggers.com, best one ive seen yet. and if you end up lookin for oem parts, go to ron ayers, they are usually the cheapest for stuff. kneedraggers also gives you credits back for the money you spend and they are relatively cheap from what ive seen. otherwise, look on ebay, cant get any cheaper imho.

Old 01-30-2008, 02:31 PM

Ron Ayers is NOT cheaper than us on OEM; go online and do the maths!!!

Old 01-30-2008, 02:35 PM

There is also a product review page on this forum, lots of times there are links to good stuff there too

Old 01-30-2008, 08:50 PM

One particular site for all those items isn't going to be the best way to go about it. As you decide which brand you want to go withon each particular item; do a web search for it or ask. As I came to find out, I paid 80 bucks too much for my exhaust [&:]

Goodluck CBRJockey!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Leon@carolinacycle

Ron Ayers is NOT cheaper than us on OEM; go online and do the maths!!!
True. The math proves RA to be good, but still 20-40 percent higher on average than the Carolina outfit. A lot of other places charge full dealer retail which can be 50-70 percent more than Carolina. I don't work for them but I have spent HOURS searching for the best place to buy OEM--and in all that time I've only found one place that generally beats Carolina, and then only by 3-5 percent--but their website is counter-intuitive and they have no microfiche. Thanks Leon (I'll take my check now, please ).

For aftermarket goodies, the best way is to search by brand name, then store, then price...

If you don't know any brand names, do some serious typing.