Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

pants

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pants

I have Icon's Anthem pants, they're the best available from Icon. They work great, nicely padded but not restrictive and very breatheable. I have them in stealth (black) and they look great.

I highly recommend Icon's jackets as well. I used to have a Joe Rocket and I'll never go back to Joe Rocket ever again. I have Icon's Motorhead. Their textile jackets are okay, but their leather jackets are great. They have some radical designs, so their jackets are either a love or hate thing in regards to their looks. But as far as form and function, they're great for the price. I recommend the Daytona or Motorhead series from Icon.

I would stay the hell away from Icon helmets or gloves though, I used to have them and they're garbage. Let's put it this way, I didn't bother selling them. I simply gave them away and bought Spidi and Teknic gloves, and an Arai and AGV helmet.

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

i need some ridiculous pants, but not ridiculous expensive, thinkin maybe some of those icon super duty or whatever theyre black, look pretty rugged, im tryin to get a new jacket too so i just cant afford leather pants, ideas?

ps. this beer is almost TOOOO frosty

Old 03-09-2007, 11:15 PM

newenough.com has a deal on MotoGP textil overpants. I got me a pair and love em.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:55 AM

I got a pair of feildsheer boost pants, removable armor in the hips and knees, tons of pockets, liners, full length zips up the legs, dual buckle straps over the belly for a nice secure fit and feel, and it has the phoslight textile fabric, even black is reflective. and they were 139 I think, but you can find em cheaper than that.