Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

outrunning a cop

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 06:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: outrunning a cop

dont run from cops son bla bla bla bla........ people run from the cops, it is their choice, people run from cops in cars, alot of people do it, me personaly do not like 2, thats only cuz i am 10 up gearing stunt bike, not a very good top speed. it isnt always the best idea, but ****, people do it, get over it

Old 09-08-2006, 07:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

645, is absolutly right, PERIOD.
GET OVER IT???? I'll get over it, when... Gosh, I just deleated a huge paragraph... It was way too much trueth...

ADMINASTRATORS: I'm all for freedom of speach... but this posting about, behaviour that has HUGE odds, of killing someone... running from cops= OK and fun, has got to be ruled, about... I don't want to see anyone influenced, that it's cool or encouraged. It involves others.... police, traffic, riders, innocent bystanders and can justify, the leagal use, of deadly force, as an ending. Please, can this type of post not be tolerated... I await your reply... Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-08-2006, 09:15 AM

Hey you did it once you're probably so awesome you can do it again! I vote try it! With a little luck you'll end up in jail with a boyfriend named BUBA and no internet access. Well, with a little luck you'll have intenet access and be able to tell us the story of what got you landed in prison. Some days at work I just need a good laugh. Don't get me wrong I'm not a cop lover. Matter of fact I dislike them very much just because of all the bad instances I've had with them in this little tiny hick town I live in. Running from them will not solve problems though. I agree with everyone else, you STOPPED at the red light and waited?! You're running from a STATE TROOPER! Now I don't know how it is where you live but in WI those bastards will pull you over for 5 over on the freeway! They don't mess around here. Running a red light would have been the least of your problems. I call a BS on this story, and if not, now when I'm riding through your area of residence and that cop sees me he's going to follow me and arrest me for having tire pressure too low or some rediculous thing because he HATES bikers.

Mike

Old 09-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah man thats not cool, thats why cops get those horrible attitudes and stop us with gun drawn.

Old 09-08-2006, 12:25 PM

I wanna see you do it again!! If your lucky you'll get caught, if not you'll be hittin' the ground. Now I know why bikes have such a had rep. I would rather not read this kinda stuff.

Old 09-08-2006, 12:42 PM

Hot sauce, i hate attitudes like yours. Yes, it is their choice, but that doesnt mean it only affects them. Dangerous behavior puts the rider at risk #1, but there is always the very likely situation that SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS INNOCENT will be caught in your reckless behavior. That is the bigger picture and the whole point. Kill yourself all you want, but think about others, too...

Old 09-08-2006, 12:53 PM

Hence the reason cops have bad attitudes towards crotch rockets and give tickets to every one of them they come across.

Old 09-08-2006, 01:06 PM

IMO thats kinda f'ed up...he nailed it from 110 but was only doing 120...troopers cars i.e. crown vic police package cars with the ragular light bar etc top out at 124 Why would he stop at the light?.......I dont think he shoulda ran.....but then again 110 anywhere is an automatic reckless felony and so is running so he just gave himself a double indemnity and if that officer ever sees him again he better f-in run again...

Im sorry but why is it that everyone runs because they can etc.... thats like saying i have a gun i should shoot the cop so i dont get a ticket.......yes they are alike because driving at 120+ is a loaded gun if your trying to flee and turnign around to look

Old 09-08-2006, 04:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Flip

Hot sauce, i hate attitudes like yours. Yes, it is their choice, but that doesnt mean it only affects them. Dangerous behavior puts the rider at risk #1, but there is always the very likely situation that SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS INNOCENT will be caught in your reckless behavior. That is the bigger picture and the whole point. Kill yourself all you want, but think about others, too...

i said i dont run and dont like to run, and dont like people when they run, for me it isnt worth it at all, im just saying that this **** isnt anything to go and start internet bashing on someone because they did it, if u hate it so much then have a moderator delete this thread and every thread like it, thats all u need to do. that will stop threads like this one from going on and on.

Old 09-08-2006, 05:43 PM

ouch time to find a new forum. everyone seems to hate you.