CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   outrunning a cop (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/outrunning-cop-22604/)

rockhardclimbr 09-08-2006 02:52 AM

outrunning a cop

coming home on the highway today early afternoon hardly any traffic i'm doing about 110 or so on a nice curvy stretch having a grand time. i come around a large right hand corner and there is a damn state trooper sitting in the median as i blow by him. i sit up and look behind me and see lights and his car coming on to the freeway. i thought to myself for a split second should i go?? well i did. i nailed it! i was about 5 miles from my exit and onto the backroads where i knew i could lose him. i must have been doing about 120 or so the whole 5 miles looking over my shoulder a few times to see if he was there but i never saw anything. finally my exit and i pulled off but when i got to the end of the exit where there is a red light i saw the trooper pulling off the highway with his lights full blaring heading right for me. luckily the light turned green and no one was around so i hauled ass thru the intersection and cut down a ****load of back roads all the way back to my house totally losing him. he never got close enough to get my plate otherwise i woulda had to pull over. but, i'm still shaking typing this knowing that i just outran a cop. tell you the truth i thought it was kind of cool.

anyways, i'm a new member in here and i figured i'd share with you all my story. peace.

mjflagg 09-08-2006 03:36 AM

RE: outrunning a cop

Cool you got away, but I wouldn't make it a habit. Too much sh!t could happen going that fast on the street.

rippn 09-08-2006 03:40 AM

Dead after 6 posts... would this have been a "new record????" Clean and free, Ripp'n

spdrmns 09-08-2006 03:48 AM

why the hell did you stop at the light?!?!?!?!?!?! if there were no cars i woulda ran it! considering you just out ran a cop! well, done other wise! if i were you i would actually delete this post because tomarrow when the older guys look at this post, you are going to get ALOT of **** from them!! BELIEVE ME!

HAVOC 09-08-2006 03:51 AM

1st off welcome :)

2ndly that was probably your 1 freebie , i wouldnt suggest trying that again all it takes is one lil thing to go wrong and when that cop caught up they would be reporting a accident not just a ticket. becareful and ride safe bro ... also those fines add up real quick when you get caught after running

rippn 09-08-2006 04:03 AM

Well fellow "experienced riders"(of all ages) ... Good advice, eh???? Better deleate this topic, no telling what could be realized... natural selection, at it's best. Shame, it involved others... it usualy does.
W/ RESTRAINT, (not for long) RIPP'N

spdrmns 09-08-2006 04:11 AM

SEE I TOLD YA SO! noo,no JK guys but ya running from the cops is not the smartest thing to do..

JZHALES 09-08-2006 04:12 AM

very nice, but in running from the cop thats the biggest law youre gonna break during the pursuit, might as well add running a red light and passing on the double yellow, ive ditched before but never had to run from em with the lights on, i usually dip before they get the chance, plus mane, dont look back

dwhite645 09-08-2006 04:24 AM

Please don't post this **** on here. You're going to take out someone else in the process when running from a speeding ticket - you'll change your life forever, possibly end it or someone else's. For what? A ticket? You're also giving the idea to others, possibly younger members who think that it'll be cool to lose the cops next time and that if you can do it so can they and they might not be so lucky.

cbr_racin123 09-08-2006 05:41 AM

[sm=bs.gif]

You don't have to lie or make up stories to have friends.

[sm=laughat.gif]