Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

other forums

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default other forums

so out of all the other forums ive been on for either my cars my bike or wut ever this is by far the best forum. been part of around 10 or so and they all have pretty much sucked (cept for 600rr.net) all the info wasnt the best and they told me i wasnt able to do stuff such as certain mods to my car and then i either did it or saw someone else have it done, spec onaforum imusing for my 99 eclipse.so just wana say this site rocks!!! thanks all for the info

let me know what you all think about this forum and others! [sm=feedback.gif]

Old 11-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: other forums

this forum is my crack cocaine

Old 11-10-2008, 11:45 AM

Guess this is what I call home forum wise, this is the page Im hiding over 50 times a day .

Old 11-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Retired Moderator

I just signed up for Ulitimate Guitar forums. They have a bunch of tab, lyrics, classifieds, etc. They also have an off topic area called The Pit. The problem is, it is so vast that anything you say gets swallowed up. The other problem is, there are a bunch of highschool kids on there that post a lot of garbage and a common post will be something like: How many times a day do you fap, My math teacher is dumb, I can't find a good bass player in my highschool, etc. Annoying. Teenagers don't realize that they are not important, yet...hahahahaha! What I mean is, they don't realize the *Real World* is much more cruel and unfair than Mrs. Baker giving homework over the weekend. Also, they are impervious to my sense of humor...that is not a good thing. I think it is becasue I am what they call an 08er. I am too new to be considered worth while to talk to. It is just a prime example of how cool it is to have a group of folks on here that do a great job welcoming our new members. It is also a testament to how good we are at not flaming our new members. Those two reasons are what kept me here beyond the usefullness of the site. If I can get knowledge from a place, but get crapped on, then that is not the place for me. I think that is pretty universal, though.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:01 PM

www.reranch.com/reranch/

The ultimate guitar refinishing forums. Learn how to use nitro-cellulose lacquer the right way.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Voodoochyl
I just signed up for Ulitimate Guitar forums.
OH... I thought it said Ultimate Guitar Hero forum...I guess the quality of the posts wouldnt change much, would it?

Old 11-10-2008, 12:37 PM

[sm=youreright.gif]

This probably is the best forum for having a bunch of users that actually answer a post in a timely matter, or at all for that fact.. and its easy to be a new member, not too much flaming going on. Im on a dodge forum for my truck and its like pulling hens teeth to get a response out of anyone.

Like VooDoo im part of another forum that has SOOOO many categories just on one subject your post is easily lost. or you forgot you even posted in a certain catagory after looking at at 45 other *off topic* type catagories.

EDIT: one thing that would be totally sweet would be an update!! heheh kind of a Dinosaur in that area.. looking at some other forums that the users suck, their forum layout/software/script (whatever u call it) it kinda cooler than here.. NO OFFENSE! hehe rather have cool users then a cool forum that is full of lame users. Non-cool users = sh!tty forum no matter how many features you have.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:51 PM

As far as car forums, isn't viper alley supposed to be the worst (members are asshats)?

Old 11-10-2008, 01:01 PM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

As far as car forums, isn't viper alley supposed to be the worst (members are asshats)?
the name alone sounds that way. Id imagine anyone with a viper has an ego. Ego + Internet = Chaos.

So you spent a ridiculous amount of money on a car... yay for you! Your either in debt forever or you had so much money ur probably a jackass anyways.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:11 PM

This is the only Forum I belong to. I try'ed a couple chevy forums cuz I own a Colorado just did'nt pan out, this Forum here is the best laid out and there is always some one here to answer a question or two

Quick Reply: other forums