Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

other forums

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: other forums

This Forum Rocks.!!! im not a huge poster, but i hit this site up at least 15 times a day just to see whats going on. Great place to kill time while working

Old 11-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with whats been said...this is a nice Medium sized forum. Not too large to where you make no difference, yet there are always a good amount of people posting.

I go over to sportbikes.net occasionally...those guys are *** hats. Good luck getting talked to if you're a new member. Hell good luck not getting flamed no matter how long you've been there.

Old 11-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I belong to other forums because....I do other things too.

What a concept.

Old 11-10-2008, 03:22 PM

This is by far the best and most fun forum i have found. Ohioriders.net is alright for meeting people around here. The infiniti forums im on blow nuts, dont even get on them anymore because there is one post a day and people on comment on mods and dont give info on how to do them or answer questions. I was on fireblades.org but i didnt care for it cuz a lot of people talked down on 954s which is what i was trying to get help with. my question was "how do i fix this problem?" thier answer "get a bike that isnt 6 years old" not very helpful.

Im looking for a good Chevy/S-10 forum...... anyone? I know there are a few camaro drivers on here...

Old 11-10-2008, 05:33 PM

This place is awesome... to put it into perspective i joined another bike forum about a year ago and have like 15 posts there (and i believe that its a sister site to this as it looked the EXACT same before they got their upgrade *cough cough* lol) just shows what a difference the people make. the only people that evvver seem to post there are the mods in the off topic and they have like 15-20k posts each (talk about PWs)

Old 11-10-2008, 08:08 PM

mmm im going to be the dick.... I think my addiction is on LS1tech.com .... Tons of good information on there. The worst would have to be probetalk, it takes a ****ing week for 1 reply.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
VP

I tried georgiasportbike but never really got into it.

Tried Repsolforums...I still check in every now and then but they have a chat box so the actual threads never really get any where. Just the same friends posting up with each other day day.

Tried Honda Accord forums, but the freakin owner has literally 16,000 posts and the next highest member has like 34.

I'm happy with CBRforum.

Old 11-10-2008, 09:11 PM

I dig this forum, the most for its laid back attitude and friendly nature. I have other forums, cause like theX said, I do other things, many of them are the shooting sports and hunting. A few forums are state specific and OK, one really cool one is 1911forum.com, dedicated to you guessed it, 1911 pistols. If you have any question of any shape or form about a 1911, that is the place to go, but also a wealth of knowledge of other firearms and reloading also. One horrible forum that comes to mind is benchrest.com, a sight dedicated to the most precise of shooting sports, but also dedicated to the ******** that shoot those matches, a bunch of snobs with 6K rifles who look down on anyone with pockets less deep than theirs or any kind of natural skill, I guess kinda like the viper forum mentioned. Ehh, this forum, and the 1911 forum are my top two, and a nod to duckhuntingchat.com, two points to anyone who can guess what that forum is about..

Old 11-10-2008, 09:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop
and a nod to duckhuntingchat.com, two points to anyone who can guess what that forum is about..
{:taps buzzer;} "yes ynks"

"What is duck hunting?"

Old 11-10-2008, 09:31 PM

DING DING DING, two point are awarded to ynks4evr for the correct answer, and also as a note, dog training, calling techniques, decoy spreads, shotgun ballistics, reloading and other gear and tactics are also covered!

Quick Reply: other forums